Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 90186 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #2220 on: April 30, 2024, 07:55:22 PM »

I watched a lot of social media before and during the SMO. This is an example of why the Russians think the Ukr went bat sh*t crazy. The answers to this question are the same as statements I heard from Russians about Ukrainians. The Kiev govt turned a geographical term (like Appalachia) "the Ukraine" later an SSR name,  into a fake ancient country then into a fake ethnic group even a race. After the 2014 coup Kiev shut down the RU media and pounded this stuff into the airwaves for years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskARussian/comments/1cf3iqa/after_the_collapse_of_the_soviet_union_is/
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, is intermarriage between people from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus still common?
Society

For example, is it common for a Russian husband to marry a Ukrainian wife, or for a Belarusian husband to marry a Russian wife?

We don't consider it intermarriage because the cultures and ethnicities are too similar. In everyday communication, you will not find out what citizenship people have unless they themselves tell you directly.

I'm from Uzbekistan my wife is from Ukraine. We are not married foreigners, we are soviet couple.

There are many Russians living in Ukraine, many Ukrainians living in Russia and many variants of in/between in either country. It's not like there is a post behind which one ethnicity ends and another starts (unlike nationality).
There was a lot of interethnic mixing in Soviet Union and also mobility throughout its territories. E.g. my mom (Kazan Tatar) married a Bashkir, one of her sisters married a Russian and ended up in Nakhodka, another one married a Kazakh and moved to Kazakhstan and my uncle married a Siberian Tatar from Tyumen while studying in Moscow.
Some people stayed where they were settled after the collapse of the SU and some returned - esp. Russians to Russia because of some cases of interethnic violence.
Upd. Afterthought - or were you talking about nationalities as opposed to ethnicities? Or maybe you don't realize those don't necessarily correspond?

such marriages are not considered "intermarriage"

You don't understand yet. We all are one folk! We do not divide ourselves on Russians, Ukranias, Belarusians. We are all - same. Almost all Russians have relatives in Ukraine and Belarus. This is not any kind of "intermarriage" whatever you mean under this term. There is just no any difference between us. The West organized that war to weaken Russia by hands of brothers, setting brother against brother.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2221 on: April 30, 2024, 09:07:15 PM »

Years ago in Bucha there was an alleged Russian atrocity that soon got dropped from coverage because it was likely Ukr done.
Some French reporter said he saw Ukr troops staging bodies.  It was noted that most atrocities are covered up like dumped in a remote ravine or pit. Someone with TV and film experience said the bodies were arranged to form a slalom that cars had to weave through, for visual effect. Kiev govt now has lots of show biz people thanks to the oligarch that bankrolled Zelensky.

Anyway here is a video.I never saw it before.
https://youtu.be/eSVJLuNEnw0
'Preparations for the Big Event in Bucha, What Could They Be Possibly Doing?' - Ukraine War 2022

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2222 on: May 01, 2024, 08:07:24 AM »

I watched a lot of social media before and during the SMO. This is an example of why the Russians think the Ukr went bat sh*t crazy. The answers to this question are the same as statements I heard from Russians about Ukrainians. The Kiev govt turned a geographical term (like Appalachia) "the Ukraine" later an SSR name,  into a fake ancient country then into a fake ethnic group even a race. After the 2014 coup Kiev shut down the RU media and pounded this stuff into the airwaves for years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskARussian/comments/1cf3iqa/after_the_collapse_of_the_soviet_union_is/
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, is intermarriage between people from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus still common?
Society

For example, is it common for a Russian husband to marry a Ukrainian wife, or for a Belarusian husband to marry a Russian wife?

We don't consider it intermarriage because the cultures and ethnicities are too similar. In everyday communication, you will not find out what citizenship people have unless they themselves tell you directly.

I'm from Uzbekistan my wife is from Ukraine. We are not married foreigners, we are soviet couple.

There are many Russians living in Ukraine, many Ukrainians living in Russia and many variants of in/between in either country. It's not like there is a post behind which one ethnicity ends and another starts (unlike nationality).
There was a lot of interethnic mixing in Soviet Union and also mobility throughout its territories. E.g. my mom (Kazan Tatar) married a Bashkir, one of her sisters married a Russian and ended up in Nakhodka, another one married a Kazakh and moved to Kazakhstan and my uncle married a Siberian Tatar from Tyumen while studying in Moscow.
Some people stayed where they were settled after the collapse of the SU and some returned - esp. Russians to Russia because of some cases of interethnic violence.
Upd. Afterthought - or were you talking about nationalities as opposed to ethnicities? Or maybe you don't realize those don't necessarily correspond?

such marriages are not considered "intermarriage"

You don't understand yet. We all are one folk! We do not divide ourselves on Russians, Ukranias, Belarusians. We are all - same. Almost all Russians have relatives in Ukraine and Belarus. This is not any kind of "intermarriage" whatever you mean under this term. There is just no any difference between us. The West organized that war to weaken Russia by hands of brothers, setting brother against brother.

Ha!  One folk...dominated by Rus.  As I've already noted they've long sanitized the Scandinavian influence that if not present there would have been any Rus...just Mongol-Slavic barbarians!

The Scandinavian countries should be the lords of all latter day Rus!  ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2223 on: May 01, 2024, 08:09:32 AM »

Years ago in Bucha there was an alleged Russian atrocity that soon got dropped from coverage because it was likely Ukr done.
Some French reporter said he saw Ukr troops staging bodies.  It was noted that most atrocities are covered up like dumped in a remote ravine or pit. Someone with TV and film experience said the bodies were arranged to form a slalom that cars had to weave through, for visual effect. Kiev govt now has lots of show biz people thanks to the oligarch that bankrolled Zelensky.

Anyway here is a video.I never saw it before.
https://youtu.be/eSVJLuNEnw0
'Preparations for the Big Event in Bucha, What Could They Be Possibly Doing?' - Ukraine War 2022

Yeah, not sure what you hope to gain here...let alone change.  But, it adds to the mutual hatred and carnage so I'm sure the DeepState is pleased...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2224 on: May 01, 2024, 08:15:33 AM »
New in the news...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/senate-passes-ban-russian-uranium-imports-risking-havoc-and-soaring-price-uranium-markets

Yup, Obama-Bidenism brilliance...hostile to mining at home...cutting of foreign supplies rich with a product you've made more scarce...

Real men of retardation! 

And, another one...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/pentagon-chief-says-hes-pressuring-eu-countries-give-their-patriot-systems

Yes, yes...weaken yourselves so when the Rus comes for you...you are much weaker!   ::hysterical::

As for this...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1785344393387364406

https://youtu.be/hZJRJpbGkG4

Wrong, dude!  It's good for everybody, obviously!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 09:41:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2226 on: May 02, 2024, 01:25:10 PM »
Aaaron Matte goes into some more details he learned about the history of the Ukraine war. In short, the US deep state worked against Obama and Trump at the same times the US presidents announced policies on Ukraine. They wanted conflicts. Brennen, Nuland, McCain undermined both presidents. At the same time Obama was in meetings on Ukraine the deep state held side meetings to ignore whatever Obama wanted.

https://youtu.be/gp2fMIGyXNw

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2227 on: May 02, 2024, 01:48:35 PM »
Worked against Obama?  BS, he's their buttpuppet!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

10 year anniversary of Odessa.
https://sputnikglobe.com/20240502/odessa-massacre-ten-years-on-how-radicals-drowned-city-in-blood-to-subdue-ukraine-1118193803.html
Odessa Massacre Ten Years On: How Radicals Drowned City in Blood to Subdue Ukraine

Thursday marks the 10th anniversary of the May 2, 2014 Odessa Trade Unions Building massacre, in which 48 anti-Maidan activists were burned alive by neo-Nazi thugs. The violence, coming soon after Kiev kicked off its ‘anti-terrorist operation’ in the Donbass, demonstrated the new regime’s readiness to drown Ukraine in blood to cling to power.
The warm weather of the spring of 2014 was accompanied by the winds of revolutionary fervor across southeastern Ukraine, with activists from across Kharkov, the Donbass, Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kherson, Nikolayev and Odessa rising up in opposition to the Euromaidan coup in Kiev that had taken place in February.
“These ‘guests’, under the guise of vacationers, filled the recreation centers in the Zatoka area [a suburb of Odessa, ed.], the Pavlov’s House Hotel in Odessa, and Dofinovka [a resort suburb, ed.]. A lot of them rented apartments in Odessa, and stayed at the Gorky, Lermontovsky and other sanatoriums. As a result, there were at least 1,500 people at these ‘bases’ who had gone through the Kiev Maidan,” Polishchuk estimates.
These forces were well-organized, the investigator emphasized, pointing out that as many as five checkpoints were set up around Odessa manned by Euromaidan activists, who took it upon themselves to inspect vehicles coming into and out of the city, and ignored the police and even government officials’ orders that the posts be dismantled.

Online paulh

• Established Member
You celebrating or weeping?