Author Topic: Gaza & Hamas vs Israel  (Read 5182 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: Gaza & Hamas vs Israel
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2024, 03:13:29 PM »
FJB donkey-punches Israel...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-submits-draft-resolution-calling-immediate-ceasefire-gaza-blinken

No response from Israel yet on that...though they did suggest using the US pier for deportations...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/netanyahu-suggests-new-us-built-port-could-help-deport-palestinians

Deportations. Hmmm. The analysts I listen to say that Schumer had to clear his speech with Israel.
I doubt Biden will do anything to harm Israel, just talk.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2024, 08:07:53 AM »
FJB donkey-punches Israel...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-submits-draft-resolution-calling-immediate-ceasefire-gaza-blinken

No response from Israel yet on that...though they did suggest using the US pier for deportations...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/netanyahu-suggests-new-us-built-port-could-help-deport-palestinians

Deportations. Hmmm. The analysts I listen to say that Schumer had to clear his speech with Israel.

Maybe it is just talk...but the resolution has been submitted to the rabid trash in the UN...

And, I don't trust Schumer or those analysts as far as I can toss them towards the sun...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2024, 09:11:44 AM »
If true...

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/387284

...I hope all 700 have implanted trackers and drone hit once hostages are secure.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2024, 12:42:41 PM »

Excuse me but he already has:
--restarted funding that UN alphabet agency that gave money and support to Hammas;  this after Trump had shut it down
--gave billions to Iran,  the world's leading sponsor of terrorism to include Hammas,  Hezbollah,  and theHouthis
--playing footsie with Iran while they busy themselves getting "the bomb,"  knowing full well on whom they intend to use it

What's funny is Biden walking a tightrope trying to appease the Israel hating Muzzie community here,  while at the same time showing a lukewarm support of Israel.  It's gotten so bad he's dispatched Kamala to break heavy on Israel:

Kamala Harris Threatens Israel, Warns of ‘Consequences’ If Netanyahu Proceeds With Rafah Invasion (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/kamala-harris-threatens-israel-warns-consequences-if-netanyahu/

I'm sure Bibi is shaking in his loafers.    ::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2024, 12:56:11 PM »
Heels-Up Harris should keep her stupid mouth shut!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/kamala-harris-threatens-israel-warns-consequences-if-netanyahu/

Bibi should tell her to butt out and shut up!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2024, 01:23:13 PM »

Excuse me but he already has:
--restarted funding that UN alphabet agency that gave money and support to Hammas;  this after Trump had shut it down
--gave billions to Iran,  the world's leading sponsor of terrorism to include Hammas,  Hezbollah,  and theHouthis
--playing footsie with Iran while they busy themselves getting "the bomb,"  knowing full well on whom they intend to use it

What's funny is Biden walking a tightrope trying to appease the Israel hating Muzzie community here,  while at the same time showing a lukewarm support of Israel.  It's gotten so bad he's dispatched Kamala to break heavy on Israel:

Kamala Harris Threatens Israel, Warns of ‘Consequences’ If Netanyahu Proceeds With Rafah Invasion (VIDEO)

I'm sure Bibi is shaking in his loafers.    ::laughonfloor::

I'm sure this latest trillion dollar atrocity probably has funding for an enormous range of anti-American activities and loathsome outfits and folks!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2024, 01:10:50 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/netanyahu-abruptly-cancels-key-white-house-meeting-citing/

Translation for the intellectually impaired -  ::mooning::

Looks like the Rafah operation is about to commence with heightened vigor, courtesy of FJB.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2024, 09:04:37 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-may-cut-palestinian-banks-global-banking-system-next-week

I'd do it.  FJB keeps meddling in internal Israeli affairs, sitting on its hands on stupid UN resolutions...  Cut 'em off.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2024, 01:05:12 PM »

https://t.me/myLordBebo/26550
🇪🇪🇾🇪🚨?? Estonia will send ONE military person to fight the Houthis in the Red Sea as part of the European Union's naval mission.

LMAO … kneel before the military might of Estonia!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2024, 05:48:32 PM »
I'm shocked Biden gave the go ahead for that one.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2024, 08:45:29 AM »
https://thelibertydaily.com/senior-irgc-terrorist-leader-killed-israel-airstrikes-syria/

::whoohoo::   ::bustamove::   ::beertoast::
Did they bomb the Iranian embassy?

I wonder if the attack would have happened if this Iranian scumbag meeting happened in the embassy proper vs the annex, but whatever...

Seems to me Israel is pissed at Iran for support of Hamas & Hezbollah who routinely attack them and then it appears the Iran backed Iraqi militia hit Eliat Naval Base with a drone...and to me there is only one reason to hit such a target, and that is Israel had info on what these dirtbags were scheming and sought to preemptively disrupt it and this was their only shot...

A wider conflict is almost assured, but there is something to be said for smoking out the bad intentions of all and deal with them now than later, since in short order the Mahdi Death Cult will be loading warheads with something more lethal than conventional explosives.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-embassy-syria-targeted-large-israeli-airstrikes-major-escalation

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2024, 10:30:18 AM »
He says that Israel is trying its hardest to enrage Iran into attacking Israel big time to drag US into the war.
Hitting the embassy is the worst so far but Iran is very restrained. He says it would be good for Russia and China if US got into war with Iran.

also
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:33:20 AM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2024, 11:55:32 AM »
He says that Israel is trying its hardest to enrage Iran into attacking Israel big time to drag US into the war.
Hitting the embassy is the worst so far but Iran is very restrained. He says it would be good for Russia and China if US got into war with Iran.

also
https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501/

Well, Mearsheimer is the same genius who thought making Germany and Ukraine nuclear powers was a great idea and who thinks giving the Hamas-dominated Fake Nation clowns a nation (Gaza & West Bank) would make them peaceful (ha! what a fool!) abd that Israel should not have nukes (I guess so they could be easily slaughtered by all their enemies!), who thinks Communist China has no territorial interests beyond its present borders (total fool!) and yet blames America for fueling their ambitions (I guess outsourcing our labor, capital and technology to them wasn't the payoff we hoped for!) and yet oddly enough when he was saying Ukraine should hold off on giving up its Soviet nukes lest Russia be aggressive on Ukraine then flips a 180 on Russia and Ukraine?

Total batshyt crazy looney tune.  I give him zero credibility.

Oh, and a Bernie Boy to boot!   ::bus::

And Ivy League fellow traveler Stephen Walt is no better and thinks capitulation to Iranian hegemony in the region makes sense...which is totally insane.

IMO anything they say is severely tainted by their crazy biases.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2024, 03:35:39 PM »
A series of terror attacks rocked Iran overnight involving gunmen in several locations storming military and police stations, which left at least eleven security service members dead. It happened in the country's restive border province which sits near Afghanistan and Pakistan.

State media detailed on Thursday that at least 16 suspected Sunni militants were killed during the assaults, which took place in the towns of Chabahar and Rask in Sistan-Baluchestan. "The terrorists failed to succeed achieving their goal of seizing the Guards headquarters in Chabahar and Rask," deputy Interior Minister Majid Mirahmadi announced.

The region also saw ten additional security personnel injured and wounded. The attacks are being widely blamed on Jaish al-Adl ("Army of Justice"), which is a Sunni Baluch separatist organization operating mainly in southeastern Iran.

Among the slain Iranian personnel was an IRGC officer as well as a Basij paramilitary force member, according to Iranian official IRNA news agency.

The attack reportedly went on for many hours, with some reports saying it lasted all night into morning, at well over 12 hours in total before the situation was stabilized. Images of pitched battles in the middle of city streets were posted to social media.

According to a description of the lengthy attack by an Al Jazeera correspondent:

"Gunmen stormed various security and military compounds simultaneously… and they also had suicide vests on," Jabbari said, adding that the fighting continued for several hours.

"The terrorists failed to succeed in achieving their goal of seizing the Guards headquarters in Chabahar and Rask," Deputy Interior Minister Majid Mirahmadi told state TV.

Jaish al-Adl has conducted dozens of similar such attacks in the last number of years against Iranian military forces, particularly the IRGC. This has even included abductions of border guards and setting off bombs in civilian areas.

Baluch separatists have also been wreaking havoc incise of Pakistan of late, targeting especially Chinese infrastructural projects and investments.

But these latest overnight attacks come at a sensitive moment that all of Iran is already on edge over the ratcheting de facto state of war with Israel, following the Monday Israeli airstrikes on the Iranian embassy complex in Damascus. In the past, Tehran has suspected that destabilizing militant terror attacks inside Iran could have had the hidden hand of Mossad behind it, however in the case of restive Sistan-Baluchestan province, the problems there are historic and long-running.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-rocked-overnight-terror-attacks-gunmen-leave-11-dead-including-irgc-officer

They are supposedly supported by Saudi Arabia & the US...but I totally expect the Persians to scream "Da Joos!"...

The rabid gooseteppers that comment on ZH always do...and think they control the CIA and everything else...

Meanwhile, in Israel...

With ever-present fears, Tehran could launch a missile or drone attack against Israel to avenge the deaths of three commanders and four officers of the Iranian Armed Forces, taken out by a precision Israeli airstrike at the Iranian embassy compound in Damascus earlier this week. New data suggests that GPS jamming across Israel is likely related to prudent defensive efforts to counter such an attack.

On Thursday, Reuters journalists and Tel Aviv residents said GPS service deteriorated and, in some cases, entirely disrupted as an attempt by the military to prevent guided missiles and drones from hitting critical high-value targets deep within the nation.

Many bombs, drones, and other weapons use GNSS (global navigation satellite systems) for increased accuracy. Signs of GNSS signals disrupted are more evidence Israel is on the defensive as it awaits missile attacks from Iran.

Data from the GPS interference website "GPSJAM" shows large swaths of Israel have high levels of GPS interference.

Other signs the conflict in the Middle East is broadening and entering a new dimension are reports that the Israeli military halted leave for all combat units on Thursday.

"The IDF is at war, and the deployment of forces is under continuous assessment according to requirements," the military told Reuters in a statement.

In a separate report, Israel's military said it was strengthening its aerial defense system with reserve soldiers:

"It was decided to increase manpower and draft reserve soldiers to the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Aerial Defense Array."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/idf-war-israel-scrambles-gps-signal-iran-revenge-attack-imminent

And, as always...installing a corrupt compromised POS here after a sh!tshow of an election bears bitter fruit all over the fricken globe...

At this point Israel's ties with key Gulf countries like the UAE are near breaking point, after only a few short years ago diplomatic normalization was hailed through Trump's Abraham accords. But international and Israeli press reports are confirming the UAE has announced it is halting all coordination on humanitarian aid with Israel.

Further, as Israeli media reports: "The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has announced a suspension of diplomatic coordination with Israel in the wake of the death of seven World Central Kitchen humanitarian workers in Gaza." Simultaneously, Israel is busy putting its embassies across the world on high security alert due to the "heightened Iranian response threat" in wake of Monday's Israeli attack on the Iranian embassy in Damascus. All of this served to send Brent soaring in the last two hours, with Brent spiking above $90 for the first time since October....

With Iran vowing that its retaliation is coming at any moment, Israel's military is scrambling for readiness, with the latest measure being to pause all home leave for all combat troops.

"The IDF is at war and the issue of the deployment of forces is constantly reviewed as needed," the Israeli military said.

President Biden is meanwhile is said to be "pissed" with PM Netanyahu over the killing of seven World Central Kitchen aid workers in Gaza, though Israel acknowledged that it was a "grave mistake".

So far this sounds like more mere empty words of "concern" - a talking point that's been on repeat from the White House even as its Gaza policy continues slowly fracturing the Democratic base - but Biden is said to have pressed Bibi for "an immediate ceasefire".

The call readout further said ceasefire is needed to "protect innocent civilians" in Gaza and improve the humanitarian situation. Axios writes that Biden gave his Israeli counterpart an "ultimatum" as the US president "emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable."

What a stupid SOB...he just lit a fuse that cannot be put out...an "ultimatum"?  What a dumb bastard. 

If Israel believes it is completely isolated...you just lost any and all influence...completely, it's gone.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2024, 06:22:55 PM »
which is a Sunni Baluch separatist organization

Baluch separatists have also been wreaking havoc incise of Pakistan of late, targeting especially Chinese infrastructural projects and investments.

Assuming these are US funded ....
If I was Iran, I would start arming nasty f*cks near the US MX border or inside the US. Give the drug gangs and smugglers some serious toys.  Nothing real heavy. Just RPGs, grenades, AT weapons, Javelins.  The US assumes that no country will pay us back and we are a very soft target.

I think the group mentioned is the same one I posted about under China. The ones killing Chinese engineers building stuff in Pakistan.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 08:21:53 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #217 on: April 05, 2024, 07:57:58 AM »
which is a Sunni Baluch separatist organization

Assuming these are US funded ....
If I was Iran, I would start arming nasty f*cks near the US MX border or inside the US. Give the drug gangs and smugglers some serious toys.  Nothing real heavy. Just RPGs, grenades, AT weapons, Javelins.  The US assumes that no country will pay us back and we are a very soft target.

I think the group mentioned is the same one I posted about under China. The ones killing Chinese engineers building stuff in Pakistan.

Doesn't matter, they hate everybody...and pretty sure traitor FJB let them and every other sh*tbag in...there could be hundreds of thousands in total, all running around and getting ready to strike...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #218 on: April 05, 2024, 12:27:17 PM »
Oh no...the tools of Hamas are not happy with Israel's actions regarding those responsible for the mistake they made?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-sacks-top-officers-over-aid-convoy-attack-biden-gives-ultimatum-netanyahu

::effu::

Issue a warning to one and all...and go back in and wipe out every last Hamas bastard.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2024, 01:10:29 PM »

Biden will not do anything except give Israel a strong talking to and they know it.