Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

This should make totalitarian and low-info heads pop...

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/anti-gunners-about-meltdown-after-elon-musk-says-armed-citizens-being-vital-democracys

Only you can stop terror and unrestrained crime.

patentlymn:

I wonder how US Jews react now? Less than 2 percent of Israeli civilians have guns as they lack the needed permits.  So most of those kibbutz dwellers were unarmed and it was open season on them for Hamas.

Libertas:
Never used to be that way in the old days...the years have made them more liberal, less sane and hence less safe...

Even people serving in the military have to go through hoops...

Dumb

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Libertas on October 16, 2023, 05:47:56 PM ---Never used to be that way in the old days...the years have made them more liberal, less sane and hence less safe...

Dumb

--- End quote ---

I recall that Muslim MD on the military base shooting all the soldiers who were unarmed.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: patentlymn on October 16, 2023, 08:39:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on October 16, 2023, 05:47:56 PM ---Never used to be that way in the old days...the years have made them more liberal, less sane and hence less safe...

Dumb

--- End quote ---

I recall that Muslim MD on the military base shooting all the soldiers who were unarmed.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah, it's stupid...have to store private firearms (pistol only I believe) in a locker in a secure building on base...and all military issue are usually all locked up whenever not doing live-fire exercises, then back in the locker...

No 2nd Amendment for soldiers...George Washington would be enraged.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version