Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 625025 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #4040 on: April 30, 2024, 02:10:53 PM »
Didn't Earn It.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4041 on: April 30, 2024, 05:38:28 PM »
No kiddin'!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4043 on: May 01, 2024, 11:18:01 AM »
Pretty catchy.   ::thumbsup::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4045 on: May 02, 2024, 08:33:44 AM »

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1785776036430393738

Hardly...a real whipped MFer begs even after he's been humiliated...

It is not clear whether a Chinese official was at the Beijing airport to bid farewell to Secretary of State Antony Blinken as he ended his three-day visit to China on Friday, but the send-off was in any event low-key and Chinese leader Xi Jinping slighted America's top diplomat at the end of his troubled stay.

Also, China, literally and figuratively, did not roll out the red carpet for his arrival in Shanghai on Wednesday. Only a low-level official was on hand to greet Blinken as he stepped off the plane.

"The Chinese government flouted international protocols at the airport on the secretary of state's arrival in Shanghai and departure from Beijing," Charles Burton of the Prague-based Sinopsis think tank told Gatestone.

"It was petty."

"This was more than a slight," Burton, a former Canadian diplomat who served in Beijing, said.

"Aside from a calculated insult to the dignity of the United States, the move indicates Xi Jinping is making clear that the accepted norms of diplomacy will not be respected by China anymore."
Now, Xi thinks he has the upper hand. From the moment Blinken touched down in Shanghai to the moment he left, China's ruler went out of his way to humiliate the secretary of state. The secretary of state, however, exhibited inexhaustible patience for humiliation.

Unfortunately, acceptance of rough treatment has consequences, because the meekness leads the Chinese to think they can do what they want, making them even more arrogant and aggressive. Biden has yet to figure that out.

Xi met Blinken on Friday, but China's leader let the cameras record his disdain for his visitor. Seconds before the secretary of state walked half-way across the room to shake hands, Xi asked an aide, "When will he leave?"

"Not soon enough," Blinken should have replied.

The secretary of state should never have gone to China in the first place.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/china-humiliated-blinken-blinken-kept-begging

That's how a real pussy acts...

Oh, and the part about a unilateral action on AI...with a f**king enemy who has/is/will f**k you in your ass every time...now that is darkly hilarious!

Should be out of Europe's Ukraine mess and kicking the piss out of these fothermucking ChiCom bastards!

But not before we kick the corrupt compromised fothermucking trash to the curb here!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4046 on: May 03, 2024, 10:32:18 AM »
A pretty epic thread taking down the three AWFL's posing on X in their terrorist garb, yesterday.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/05/02/hollaria-briden-thread-on-ucla-protestor-hayley-becker-n2395827

OH EM GEE you guys! I’m QUEER now! Squeeeeeee!!

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4047 on: May 03, 2024, 12:41:26 PM »
A pretty epic thread taking down the three AWFL's posing on X in their terrorist garb, yesterday.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/05/02/hollaria-briden-thread-on-ucla-protestor-hayley-becker-n2395827

OH EM GEE you guys! I’m QUEER now! Squeeeeeee!!

I reckon some may think it is poor form to laugh at the mentally disturbed and/or impaired...but not in cases like this where there is no genetic or disease not of their making reason for their affliction which is totally a result of their own choices...

::laughonfloor::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4048 on: May 03, 2024, 12:49:43 PM »
H/T-WRSA@ColdFury

I like the idea...but how soon to a quantum breakthrough are you talking about son, cause we are running out of time!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #4049 on: May 03, 2024, 12:52:57 PM »
Now that is  ::hysterical::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 05:08:33 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4051 on: Yesterday at 08:11:42 AM »
Flashback to my life before cars at least required me to lock them from the outside.