Author Topic: COURAGEUS ==>>Dr. Terry Jones Response to the Building of the Ground Zero Mosque  (Read 2038 times)

Stephanie

Dr. Jones is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO AND PATRIOT!!!!!

Here is his statement concerning the approved plans to continue with the building of the GZ mosque in NYC.

We were very moved and saddened to learn that plans to build the Ground Zero mosque will continue.

This is a definite example to us, as Americans, that the Moslem community is not willing to be flexible by respecting the feelings of others. At the same time, they demand that we respect their feelings by not insulting or speaking out against Islam. Now that they have the perfect opportunity to move the so-called Ground Zero mosque to a different location, they refuse to do it. This shows they have no respect for the feelings of the people who were murdered.

The Moslem community has always been very silent in condemning Hamas, in condemning Hezbollah, and in condemning other terrorist organizations and terrorist acts around the world. We have always seen that there has been very little outcry from either the Moslem community or from Imams condemning terrorist activities.

The moving of the Ground Zero mosque is a very good example of how the Moslem community could have shown good will and respect for the victims of 9/11. In the end, they refuse, leading us to the only conclusion that this mosque is not simply a mosque, but it is a victory mosque.

We, at Stand Up America Now, demand that this mosque not be built. We encourage construction companies not to accept any contracts from the mosque and workers not to participate in the building of the mosque. We strongly encourage more outright protests against the building of this mosque.

We will be holding protests and rallies in New York during the weekend of September 10th and 11th. We will definitely continue to make our voice, and our opinion very clear. The building of the Ground Zero mosque is absolutely outrageous and cannot be tolerated.

- Dr. Terry Jones
Founder and President of Stand Up America Now
www.standupamericanow.org

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Welcome Stephanie!

I had read that most of the trade unions were already on record as opposed to cooperating with the construction of this mosque, but admit that it has been a while since I read that. Has anything changed in that regard?

Stephanie

I have done a little digging but have not been able to find any updated info on whether or not the unions are boycotting the construction.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I have done a little digging but have not been able to find any updated info on whether or not the unions are boycotting the construction.

Welcome to the forum Stephanie.

There are quite a few search references to attempts and threats by union workers to boycott the Ground Zero mosque. But I think the movement died around the time that the controversy died. No need to organize and bring to fruition a boycott movement if the plan to move forward on construction is put on mothballs.

I haven't read of a revived attempt to move the Islamic Satanic house of worship forward again, but if it is indeed coming up again, perhaps the boycott will be renewed.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:27:11 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This victory mosque for the followers of that Muhammadan Cult still enrages me to no end!

If the boycott fails New Yorkers should surround it with restaurants specializing in pork, Isslam-themed strip clubs and anything else that offends those SOB's!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I heard just yesterday that permission to build has been granted.   ::gaah::

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Call out the militia!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hey, Judge Dipsh*t!

::mooning::

Offline sablegsd

• Newb
I.  Am.  Furious. As. Hell.

::rockets:: ::rockets:: ::rockets:: ::jihadnanner:: ::overkill::