Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Flotilla: On its way to Gaza

(1/6) > >>

charlesoakwood:

LINK

a snippet

[blockquote]
--- Quote ---Boats are leaving or have already left from Ireland, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Turkey, Canada, as well as the United States. Clearly, these Europeans do not believe that enough Jews died in the European Holocaust and/or do not want to see the descendents of Holocaust survivors continue to flourish in Israel. Perhaps some Europeans believe that their left anti-Israel politics will put them in good stead vis-à-vis the Islamists who are rapidly overwhelming Europe in a way that only Jean Raspail, the author of The Camp of the Saints foresaw and would appreciate.

The boat from the United States has been dubbed “The Audacity of Hope.” (Now where have we heard that title before?) On it are 36 passengers and four crew members, including some members of the Soros-funded Code Pink. Journalists from The Nation, CNN, NPR, CBS, The New York Times, Democracy Now, and the Palestinian News Agency Ma’an are “embedded” within the flotilla. “Embedded”? Isn’t that the word used to describe journalists who accompany troops in active battle?

Forgive me: I take words very seriously.
--- End quote ---
[/blockquote]

Sectionhand:
With a crew of only four The U.S. boat must not be very big . Let's hope it's not very seaworthy either .

Libertas:
 ::facepalm::

Israel has some subs, right?

Not advocating mind you  ;) I am just saying that ship of fools presents one hell of a juicy target!

charlesoakwood:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 23, 2011, 11:43:46 AM --- ::facepalm::

Israel has some subs, right?

Not advocating mind you  ;) I am just saying that ship of fools presents one hell of a juicy target!

--- End quote ---

With all those vessels its a target rich environment.

An aside as to the subs: Israel's first was a gift from the FRG, make their tanks too I think.

Libertas:
Torpedo in the water!  We have acquisition!

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version