Author Topic: Flotilla: On its way to Gaza  (Read 4949 times)

charlesoakwood

Flotilla: On its way to Gaza
« on: June 23, 2011, 10:27:08 AM »

LINK

a snippet

[blockquote]
Boats are leaving or have already left from Ireland, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Turkey, Canada, as well as the United States. Clearly, these Europeans do not believe that enough Jews died in the European Holocaust and/or do not want to see the descendents of Holocaust survivors continue to flourish in Israel. Perhaps some Europeans believe that their left anti-Israel politics will put them in good stead vis-à-vis the Islamists who are rapidly overwhelming Europe in a way that only Jean Raspail, the author of The Camp of the Saints foresaw and would appreciate.

The boat from the United States has been dubbed “The Audacity of Hope.” (Now where have we heard that title before?) On it are 36 passengers and four crew members, including some members of the Soros-funded Code Pink. Journalists from The Nation, CNN, NPR, CBS, The New York Times, Democracy Now, and the Palestinian News Agency Ma’an are “embedded” within the flotilla. “Embedded”? Isn’t that the word used to describe journalists who accompany troops in active battle?

Forgive me: I take words very seriously.
[/blockquote]

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Flotilla: On its way to Gaza
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »
With a crew of only four The U.S. boat must not be very big . Let's hope it's not very seaworthy either .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »
 ::facepalm::

Israel has some subs, right?

Not advocating mind you  ;) I am just saying that ship of fools presents one hell of a juicy target!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:30:33 PM »
::facepalm::

Israel has some subs, right?

Not advocating mind you  ;) I am just saying that ship of fools presents one hell of a juicy target!

With all those vessels its a target rich environment.

An aside as to the subs: Israel's first was a gift from the FRG, make their tanks too I think.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
Torpedo in the water!  We have acquisition!

;D

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 02:47:54 PM »

;D

" Running hot, straight and normal ! "

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 07:35:53 PM »
I would love for it be known that large secondary explosions were observed, you know, from all that infant formula and medicine going off.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 01:34:48 PM »
What a great way to get all the freedom fighters together and teach them how to swim with Sharks::evil:: ::exitstageleft::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
You guys are just mean!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 12:58:33 AM »
You guys are just mean!!

I am that .... and more.   ::evilbat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 01:15:01 AM »

;D

I would prefer underwater demolition work, myself. Ship go boom. No warning.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 02:31:52 AM »

LINK

I (and Legal Insurrection) AM NOT MAKING THIS UP.  It all has to do with that flotilla that antiwar activists are putting together to help notorious terrorist group Hamas out in the Gaza strip via a little blockade-running; turns out the Greeks have impounded a number of the boats, so 0ur favorite Useful Idiots are calling for antiwar activists to call up the State Department Monday morning and sing “Let My People Go” at them*.

Lyrics were provided.

(pause)...

HT: Red State

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 07:42:54 AM »
Stationary targets, initiate Operation Demolition.

;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 02:32:37 PM »

LINK

[blockquote]
Hamas leader from Holland Amin Abu Rashid has been seen in recent days training with a Gaza-bound flotilla crew in Greece, according to a report by Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf on Thursday.
“The participation of Hamas member Amin Abu Rashid in the flotilla, who is known for fundraising money for Hamas terror operations, is clear proof that this is not a humanitarian flotilla, but a provocation and a terror operation in disguise of a flotilla,” [Public Affairs and Diplomacy Minister] Yuli Edelstein said.
[/blockquote]

Jewish partisan song

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 03:36:16 PM »

Flotilla II: The Merchant Ships of Hamas Propaganda »

[blockquote]
Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was spot on when he told Israel Radio that the so-called Freedom Flotilla II participants are nothing more than “terror activists, seeking to create provocation and looking for blood.”

The merchant ships of Hamas propaganda are supporting the terrorist organization that is the governing authority in Gaza and whose covenant calls for the killing of all Jews, the destruction of Israel, and the replacement of Israel with an Islamic state.
Adam Shapiro, an American co-founder of the International Solidarity Movement and leader of the Flotilla II brigade, had this to say about violence back in 2002:

Palestinian resistance must take on a variety of characteristics, both violent and nonviolent. But most importantly, it must develop a strategy involving both aspects.
[/blockquote]

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 05:03:34 PM »

Flotilla II: The Merchant Ships of Hamas Propaganda »

[blockquote]
Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was spot on when he told Israel Radio that the so-called Freedom Flotilla II participants are nothing more than “terror activists, seeking to create provocation and looking for blood.”

The merchant ships of Hamas propaganda are supporting the terrorist organization that is the governing authority in Gaza and whose covenant calls for the killing of all Jews, the destruction of Israel, and the replacement of Israel with an Islamic state.
Adam Shapiro, an American co-founder of the International Solidarity Movement and leader of the Flotilla II brigade, had this to say about violence back in 2002:

Palestinian resistance must take on a variety of characteristics, both violent and nonviolent. But most importantly, it must develop a strategy involving both aspects.
[/blockquote]

Grant their wishes.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »
They can all join that murderous child-molesting pig-faced bastard Mohammad in hell.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »
They can all join that murderous child-molesting pig-faced bastard Mohammad in hell.

Who?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 06:52:32 PM »

Who?

The flotilla and all their supporters of course!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »

[blockquote]
The Audacity of Hope was stopped at sea by the Greek Coast Guard 20 minutes after leaving the port. Our captain refused to turn back irregardless of the pleas of the Coast guard captain. After about 2 hours, Greek commandos joined the Coast guard vessel and the decision was made to turn back. We are currently at a military dock in Athens, unable to proceed. Johnny Barber, a passenger, on the Audacity of Hope, i was able to record this as it happened.
[/blockquote]

Code Pink communists and Obama supporters Ann Wright and Medea Benjamin confront Greek authorities after the ship was apprehended off the coast of Greece.
YNet News  

[blockquote]
Greek authorities have arrested the captain of a boat that was to be part of a Gaza-bound flotilla trying to deliver humanitarian aid to the Palestinian territory, officials said Saturday.

The 60-year-old captain, whose name was not released by authorities, was being held at Piraeus police headquarters and will remain there until a court hearing Tuesday.

Greece’s coast guard said the captain of the “Audacity of Hope” faces charges of trying to leave port without permission and of endangering the lives of the boat’s passengers. The latter charge is a felony.

The “Audacity of Hope” was carrying 36 passengers, four crew and about 10 members of the media. Its attempt to sail Friday night from the port of Perama, near Athens, was thwarted by coast guard speedboats.
[/blockquote]

HT: trevorloudon

More/url]