Author Topic: "Unexpectedly" - a compilation  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Unexpectedly" - a compilation
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »
H/T: Small Dead Animals

Someone has taken the time to come up with a (partial) compilation of all the various iterations of "unexpected" bad economic news. Just imagine for a moment that we had any other President, even a different Democrat, and ask yourself if such blatant media protection would be happening.

The Main Stream Media seems to be constantly shocked at how poorly the American economy is doing under ObamaNomics.  Whenever poor business, house, or job news comes out, they are quick to throw on the word "unexpectedly," pretending that the economy is actually doing great, but this one time it hiccuped.  But the problem is, the poor economic news is quite expected because of President Obama's incompetence.

So, I decided to take some time and compile some of the "unexpectedlies" from the start of the year until today.  But before I begin, just remember what Albert Einstein once said (which is normally attributed to Benjamin Franklin): "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

So, without further ado: http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/06/unexpectedly-compilation.html
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: "Unexpectedly" - a compilation
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 02:28:09 PM »
Linky no worky for me!

::cussing::

Must be the dang work filter again!

::bashing::

I'll have to check this out later.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:29:02 PM »
I expected all of it . I must be a fvcking financial genius !

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »
That's a helluva list - and it looks to all be from 2011. This has been going on since the immaculation.

Compare this treatment to the first 6 Bush years, before Pelosi/Reid. We weathered the storm of 9/11, when our financial sector was dealt a devastating blow, and the mask was ripped off the face of as evil, insidious enemy. We were engaged in 2 wars, and yet our budget deficit was under $500 billion. Economic growth was steady and brisk (even if unrealistically bolstered at the time by the government-caused housing bubble). Unemployment was at or under 5%. And the Democrats and their media sycophants demagogued the economy as if it was constantly swirling the toilet bowl.

They demagogued their way into control of government, and now we are seeing the result of what happens when the Left gets its way. It's killing them, but they desperately want to continue with their destructive agenda, so they continue trying to cover it up by feigning surprise at the results of their policies that are intended to do exactly what they are doing.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »
About as unexpected as

Breaking AP Impact News OMG to the Eleventyith power!!!!111!!

Scientists discover potato(e)(<---for the union school teachers making up flash cards for Republican photo ops) chips make people gain weight.  Tune in at 10 for more!

::)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 06:10:45 PM »
If Ben hasn't a clue why the economy is doing what it's doing why does he have this job?? Or he's plum run out of lies to tell. And why the hell did he release oil out of the reserve??If he has announced that we were stepping up drilling he might have accomplished something. As it is oil futures are up already for tomorrow,
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 06:32:46 PM »

Highly worthy of an email blast.

List makers, ya gotta love 'em.