Author Topic: Time to annihilate the Persian-backed Houthi terrorist state  (Read 996 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Time to annihilate the Persian-backed Houthi terrorist state
« on: December 12, 2023, 08:40:59 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/houthi-rebels-hit-norwegian-flagged-tanker-anti-ship-cruise-missile-key-maritime

Render aid to victims of Houthi terrorist attacks, yes...but how about obliterating their ability to commit terror?

Whole world sans Mahdi Death Cultist trash should be in agreement to end these murderers...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Time to annihilate the Persian-backed Houthi terrorist state
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 08:34:04 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/uk-navy-alerted-incident-near-djibouti-houthis-paralyze-red-sea-shipping

The Bataan usually lurks in this area...moving Ike in just ups the odds of a spanking.

As for this...

Given the scale of dedicated U.S. naval and air military resources in the region, direct engagement with Yemeni “terrorists” is all but certain.  This will expand the overall conflict zone and pull the U.S. into ancillary combat missions.

Iran and the various proxies will likely not respond in Yemen, but U.S. military personnel deployed in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq will likely come under fire.  Chairman Xi will smile from Beijing.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/12/18/two-strategic-war-fronts-to-watch-the-first-to-be-announced-tomorrow/

We no longer need to be in Afghanistan...and if we had not screwed over the Kurds so much, would not need to be in Iraq or Syria any longer either!

As for Moldova, Moldova sucks...let Euro's play with that...,y same attitude re: Ukraine...fricken Euro problem...leave us the eff out!

If CIA idiots get caught in the crossfire...

::smallestviolin::

That Eastern sliver is Russian speaking squatters Putin owns...FWIW...

Like I care who their master is...   ::mooning::
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 08:37:55 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 02:25:16 PM »
The USN exists to protect the sea lanes, correct? That is what we are told.
So do something about this Yemen mess. If US carriers are afraid to get too close to land then ?????

I saw a US govt announcement. Just as I feared. The recent Yemen Houthi attacks were said to be from Iran as they used Iranian missiles. When Israel or Ukr use American weapons the US says we are not at war. Now maybe the US govt wants to get into a war with Iran. 

What if a US carrier goes to the bottom of the Persian Gulf?

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 03:20:58 PM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/12/18/two-strategic-war-fronts-to-watch-the-first-to-be-announced-tomorrow/

We no longer need to be in Afghanistan...and if we had not screwed over the Kurds so much, would not need to be in Iraq or Syria any longer either!

As for Moldova, Moldova sucks...let Euro's play with that...,y same attitude re: Ukraine...fricken Euro problem...leave us the eff out!

If CIA idiots get caught in the crossfire...

::smallestviolin::

That Eastern sliver is Russian speaking squatters Putin owns...FWIW...

Like I care who their master is...   ::mooning::

Transdniestria

IMO different ethnic groups live on a patch of dirt. sometimes they move around over time.
Then govts come and go and draw lines on a map around them.
Sometimes outside forces like the US decide it would be cool to cause trouble by pitting one ethnic group against another. If it leaves the region a smoking cinder who cares?

US marines trained Georgian troops who then attacked Russians in South Ossetia. Russians counter attacked and left Georgia worse off then before but the president got a good think tank job in US DC.

Bald and Bankrupt has a playlist for Moldova. Another corrupt sh*t hole that was better off under USSR.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqWdYjn21PdEO19u10zTJCrNazOKq6gf6

I recently learned that there were some good aspects to USSR. They had this propaganda or ideology about the brotherhood of man. It was not acceptable to publicly trash ethnic groups. Yes I know all the bad stuff. I always did. To this day, if you desecrate a Koran in public you go to prison.  I saw this in social media. Russians call Ukr brother slavs. Ukr call the Russians subhumans and a different race. IMO they each inherited the commie ideology and the NAZI ideology, respectively.

So USSR kept a lid on things and kept ethnic groups from killing each other. Dagestan has 13 different official ethnic groups and 13 official languages. Which 12 groups are the squatters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5gkQik-CYk
Soviet Tajikistan and the Tajik Civil War

I recall a different doc that said that the soviets build giant hydroelectric dams and some factorizes that were destroyed in the civil war.  Many Russian tech types fled post USSR.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 08:24:48 AM »
The Kenyan's puppet looks weak as Hell...

The Kenyan cannot sanction an attack on the scumbag terrorists, it may trigger his pals in the Mahdi Death Cult...cannot have them upset...

Which is why they are trying this coalition BS instead of stomping them out...

So laughably weak and pathetic...

I would eradicate them all...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 08:44:15 AM »
The USN exists to protect the sea lanes, correct? That is what we are told.
So do something about this Yemen mess. If US carriers are afraid to get too close to land then ?????

I saw a US govt announcement. Just as I feared. The recent Yemen Houthi attacks were said to be from Iran as they used Iranian missiles. When Israel or Ukr use American weapons the US says we are not at war. Now maybe the US govt wants to get into a war with Iran. 

What if a US carrier goes to the bottom of the Persian Gulf?

BCE muses about this...

https://bigcountryexpat.com/index.php/2023/12/20/expenditures-logistics-and-lack-of-reloads-or-running-out-of-ammo-is-a-bad-thing/

Low ammo means cut and run...or stay and if suffer a fatal hit...see escalation to more serious ordnance take effect.

This is what happens when you are not strategic with your assets....should have eliminated the source at the get-go...

Didn't do that...and here we are...

Also, poster to BCE makes a good point here -

SD-Smoker🇩🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
@Smoker78
13h
·
@WRSA @BigCountryExpat you may recall that I am a retired navy chief. I used to load those cells. Here's the deal, there may be 360 available cells between 4 DDGs but that isn't the end of the story. They are not all SM2s. They also hold the tomahawks which take up more room than an SM2 and ASROCs, rocket propelled torpedos. By now they should be carrying SM6s as well which serve a different purpose. That said, they'll go Winchester faster than you think.
No tender can reload the VLS because the crane height needed to get those bubbas in is too prohibitive. They have to be pierside. I doubt they've figured a method to load at sea since I hung up my combo cover.

I reckon they would have to run to one of a few naval bases in the region, most likely Jebel Ali, UAE to reload.  Assuming they've been restocked from stateside.

ETA - Vinson has been working it's way West...if it moves past Malaysia it may be headed for Gulf...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 09:55:38 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2023, 02:04:01 PM »

Yeah I wondered about that "coalition" thing. Isn't the USN enough?

Long ago I posted my fears of US ships being overwhelmed and using up anti missile ammo. I recall Douglas Macgregor talking down the NATO abilities that varied by country. NATO  They had enough air to air missiles to last one week of a war. He said many militaries "could not make it out of the barracks."  I think that phrase is  a term of art.

He said that NATO had skimped on buying fuel to save money and there was not enough fuel stock piled to support  war in EU. Ursula von der Leyen was defense minister of Germany and ran that army into the ground I heard.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2023, 03:52:10 PM »
USN should be enough...but puppetmaster (The Kenyan) is fearful of incurring Mahdi Death Cult wrath...hence hiding behind a coalition skirt...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2023, 12:58:57 PM »

Yeah I wondered about that "coalition" thing. Isn't the USN enough?

Long ago I posted my fears of US ships being overwhelmed and using up anti missile ammo. I recall Douglas Macgregor talking down the NATO abilities that varied by country. NATO  They had enough air to air missiles to last one week of a war. He said many militaries "could not make it out of the barracks."  I think that phrase is  a term of art.

He said that NATO had skimped on buying fuel to save money and there was not enough fuel stock piled to support  war in EU. Ursula von der Leyen was defense minister of Germany and ran that army into the ground I heard.

Some comment somewhere from a US vet said that the anti missile missiles on the US destroyers cannot be replenished at sea due to crane height required. Now Andre the grumpy Russian at smoothiex12 said something similar.

Also million dollar missiles are fired to take down thousand dollar missiles?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2023, 01:04:30 PM »
Larger missiles need to be loaded pier-side...like at Jebel Ali...

And as I said earlier too...the strategy of the REMFs is thoughtless and reactionary...hitting the source of the missiles is what should be done...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-spy-ship-assisting-houthi-attacks-red-sea-shipping

...like sinking this Death Cult tub with a torpedo (no more than 2) would be most cost-effective and strategically sound...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2023, 01:11:28 PM »

And as I said earlier too...the strategy of the REMFs is thoughtless and reactionary...hitting the source of the missiles is what should be done...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-spy-ship-assisting-houthi-attacks-red-sea-shipping

...like sinking this Death Cult tub with a torpedo (no more than 2) would be most cost-effective and strategically sound...

Hitting that target would create a real crowd pleaser fireworks.
What if the smaller missiles re dispered?
What if the US big ones are not dispersed?

The US has been playing fast and lose using proxies in Ukr.  Now lots of proxies in red sea.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 01:37:27 PM by patentlymn »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2023, 01:56:43 PM »

Hitting that target would create a real crowd pleaser fireworks.
What if the smaller missiles re dispered?
What if the US big ones are not dispersed?

The US has been playing fast and lose using proxies in Ukr.  Now lots of proxies in red sea.

So?

No proxies...hit 'em.  Wouldn't be doing this sh*t under Trump.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2024, 08:26:37 AM »
Frigate looks easy enough to send to the bottom...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-warns-against-us-adventurism-after-parking-cruise-missile-armed-warship-red-sea

...and nice denial Mahdi Death Cultists...if you are not involved at all why get between everybody and the Houthi scum?

::effu::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2024, 01:10:31 PM »
File under humor
So tunnels found under a Brooklyn synagogue.
Here is a video of the tunnels just FYI.The humor?
https://youtu.be/HzOczewkkdI
Someone reported as news that the USAF would drop JDAMs  and level 4 city blocks in order to collapse the tunnels.
A joking reference to Gaza.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2024, 03:49:20 PM »
File under humor

Oh ha ha...uhh...what?...

Who "joked" about that?  The trash in The (Treason) Squad?  The MFM?  Harvard administrators/faculty?

::saywhat::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2024, 04:48:49 PM »
File under humor

Oh ha ha...uhh...what?...

Who "joked" about that?  The trash in The (Treason) Squad?  The MFM?  Harvard administrators/faculty?

::saywhat::

I spit out my coffee when I read the line about the USAF JDAMs for the Brooklyn tunnels. That is because it was in a straight news organization story, not The Onion. Someone slipped in that line.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2024, 08:05:42 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/oil-tanker-hijacked-gulf-oman

Pussified FJB regime is incapable of understanding that anything less than killing either of these fools will deter them from further acts of war...