Author Topic: Geithner: Taxes on ‘Small Business’ Must Rise So Government Doesn’t ‘Shrink’  (Read 1823 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/geithner-taxes-small-business-must-rise

(CNSNews.com) - Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told the House Small Business Committee on Wednesday that the Obama administration believes taxes on small business must increase so the administration does not have to “shrink the overall size of government programs.”

The administration’s plan to raise the tax rate on small businesses is part of its plan to raise taxes on all Americans who make more than $250,000 per year—including businesses that file taxes the same way individuals and families do.

This will REALLY make my employer happy. Here's a novel idea. Let's CUT taxes and SHRINK government. ::mooning::
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:36:15 AM by AlanS »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Rep. Renee Ellmers Questions Timothy Geithner At Business Hearing

Instead of going to prison they will all receive "reward" jobs when the new administration takes over.
He'll probably work for one of Soros's hedge funds.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
On every front imaginable, they are purposefully and methodically setting up a confrontation between public sector entities and the private sector - between government and the people. They are salivating for the moment when we decide we've had enough.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I'm convinced that Geithner was born with his head up his sphincter !

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

Not at all.What were seein is them not even trying to hide their agenda any more.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

Not at all.What were seein is them not even trying to hide their agenda any more.

That doesn't change the fact that he's a sh*thead !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This sumbitch needs to be dragged out of town! 

I'd like a good tar & feathering before running him out!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.