Topics > Media Bias/Media War

WSJ hit piece on Musk fails

(1/1)

Libertas:
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nasa-defends-elon-musk-after-wsj-smear-campaign

They went downhill years ago...sold their soul to the despotic demonazi/DeepState cabalists...all they can be trusted to do is to cheer scum and attack the good...

patentlymn:

\who cares?

--- Quote ---    The world's wealthiest person has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties around the world, where attendees sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to enter, according to people who have witnessed his drug use and others with knowledge of it.

In 2018... he took multiple tabs of acid at a party he hosted in Los Angeles. The next year he partied on magic mushrooms at an event in Mexico. In 2021, he took ketamine recreationally with his brother, Kimbal Musk, in Miami at a house party during Art Basel. He has taken illegal drugs with current SpaceX and former Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson.
--- End quote ---

Pandora:

--- Quote from: patentlymn on January 12, 2024, 02:58:36 PM ---
\who cares?

--- Quote ---    The world's wealthiest person has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties around the world, where attendees sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to enter, according to people who have witnessed his drug use and others with knowledge of it.

In 2018... he took multiple tabs of acid at a party he hosted in Los Angeles. The next year he partied on magic mushrooms at an event in Mexico. In 2021, he took ketamine recreationally with his brother, Kimbal Musk, in Miami at a house party during Art Basel. He has taken illegal drugs with current SpaceX and former Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

SO?

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Pandora on January 13, 2024, 12:15:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: patentlymn on January 12, 2024, 02:58:36 PM ---
\who cares?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

SO?

--- End quote ---
Me too. Maybe they are trying to invoke some reg about drug use policies on fed projects????? A smear job to me.
Musk smoked a blunt with Joe Rogan on video so not a secret.

Also Musk is involved with CBD gummies. I have no opinion on this stuff. My son talked about them.
https://ace.mu.nu/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version