Topics > Media Bias/Media War

This is really good - Tucker interviews Catturd

(1/1)

Libertas:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1749567366403699067

He's a bit younger than me, but he has a similar story to a lot of people that discover they are not liberal or even middle of the road...

I was anti-all authority, maybe not a radical anarchist probably more of a indifferent anarchist...and me back then would have resisted any label anyway...being militantly individualistic...anyway, it took Ronald Reagan to get me thinking and realizing I was a Conservative who cherished Founding Principles and fell in love with our Founders and what they achieved.  Then I discovered Rush, who spoke 99% of my thoughts...

Catturd discovered Rush...who spoke what he was thinking...and after learning social media he has become the living Twitter/X legend we all know and love...

He's a humble man with an interesting background and who is a very independent man not seeking the limelight or a bigger footprint than what he is comfortable with...

But that hasn't stopped the looney tunes from being potentially dangerous stalkers...fortunately he has good relations with the local police to mitigate some of that crap...

Half-way in he gets into opinions and such...

It is a really good interview!  I like this guy even more!   ::thumbsup::

ToddF:
I watched that one all the way through last night.  One of the rare times I do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version