Topics > Media Bias/Media War

Potential Tucker Carlson interview with Putin has DeepStaters flipping out

(1/5) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/tucker-carlson-spotted-moscow-necons-meltdown-over-potential-putin-interview

DeepStaters showing their totalitarian stripes for all to see.

And if the interview actually happens, no matter your opinion on Putin, Carlson or whatever it is guaranteed to be fun.

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Libertas on February 05, 2024, 09:53:52 AM ---https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/tucker-carlson-spotted-moscow-necons-meltdown-over-potential-putin-interview

DeepStaters showing their totalitarian stripes for all to see.

And if the interview actually happens, no matter your opinion on Putin, Carlson or whatever it is guaranteed to be fun.

--- End quote ---
Why such a panic? IMO bc the US/Kiev reporting is so frail any opposing information is dangerous. I recall right after the SMO started RT America was shut down. Said to be a private corp decision. I am sure there was govt pressure. I rely on telegram as it has both sides.

There is panic in Kiev even over the two reporters in Crimea and  Mariupol. The reporting blackout from alt sources in Ukr is almost total. The USSR used to do that. Russia allows reporters to wander round but Kiev outlawed that.  A US ex pat Patrick Lancaster did ride alongs with the DPR militia and talked to the guys.  Kiev will usually not allow even US reporters to ride along or get near the front.

I have not read any Putin speech in a long time. I used to after reading alarming headlines over what he said only to learn he had not said those things. Same as how the MSM misquoted Trump.

patentlymn:

Neocons are going berserk:

"Perhaps we need a total and complete shutdown of Tucker Carlson re-entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Bill Kristol said.

Perhaps we need a total and complete shutdown of Tucker Carlson re-entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.
    — Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 4, 2024

X user The Redheaded Libertarian responded to Kristol:

"Barring a journalist from coming home is some KGB sh*t, Bill."

Libertas:
Yeah...  They are bare naked totalitarians.

H/T-CTH

Libertas:
Interesting...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/russians-react-tucker-carlson-visiting-moscow-video/

...and I cannot but wonder the irony of their statements in light of freedom to say an opinion in Russia that is opposite what the government or press there favor...we all saw the war protestors quickly manhandled away...opposition leaders arrested...but Russians have always been tolerant of some totalitarianism...it cannot ever be totally erased from their society...

A Russian "media personality" says Tucker got what he was after...

Now, all he has to do is return home and not be molested by corrupt jello-headed puppet FJB's weaponized goons, weaponized Statist Media or weaponized street criminals...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version