Author Topic: Obama investigated?  (Read 1455 times)

charlesoakwood

Obama investigated?
« on: June 24, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »
Is the FBI Investigating Obama?

[blockquote]
...targets include “Chicagoans who crossed paths with Obama when he was a young state senator and some who have been active in labor unions that supported his political rise.” The implication is that the trail could lead to the White House.

This is an unusual investigation that does not primarily involve Islamists. Instead, it is focused on elements of the old international communist networks that many people mistakenly thought had faded away with the collapse of the Soviet Union. Those under investigation are suspected of providing support to foreign terrorist organizations such as the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in the Middle East, a Marxist group. The Post called them “Colombian and Palestinian groups designated by the U.S. government as terrorists.”
[/blockquote]

HT: Trevor Loudon

charlesoakwood

Re: Obama investigated?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:41 PM »

Ah, the good old Chicago days when we used to laugh and sing...

Reel Big Fish - Brown eyed girl

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
I'm not going to hold my breath. ::speechless::
But I hope they really get to the of this. ::whoohoo::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
Holder will never investigate Obama. If the FBI has notions that it will do so, expect Holder to blatantly interfere.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 02:15:25 PM »

Anti-war activist Tom Burke meets Barack Obama
in 2004 at Burke's Chicago-area  union hall as Obama
was running for U.S. Senate. Burke is one of 23 prominent
anti-war activists to be subpoenaed as part of an ongoing
FBI terrorism probe.

Activists cry foul over FBI probe

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 04:51:44 PM »
Holder will never investigate Obama. If the FBI has notions that it will do so, expect Holder to blatantly interfere.

True. I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies here.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »

True. I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies here.

Maybe when he's out of office.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 06:09:41 PM »

Regardless what Holder does, or actually he may be better off doing something, the FBI will have the evidence preserved.  When we have a new virile and vigorous administration a lot of the necessary footwork shall have been done for them.

ZZ Top Jailhouse Rock

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 04:22:54 AM »
Whether this is really going anywhere , nobody knows . Holder can't stop it without looking worse than he already does . We can only hope that close ties between Stymie and these individuals and groups will come to the fore next year as an issue . I also think , as an aside , that it's interesting "a high school civics teacher" and "organizer" who helped an attempted disruption of the Republican Convention in 2008 is one of the subjects of the investigation . She represents the sort of trash teaching our kids about "good government" !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 07:48:44 AM »
Erica shelved the NBP case, he has no problem obstructing justice, he's proven it time and again...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.