Author Topic: Soros is taking the back door  (Read 1389 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Soros is taking the back door
« on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:44 PM »
Secretary of State Project (SOSP) is used to elect lib SOS's to control the votes. If you control the vote counts, who needs elections? ::laserkill::

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/23/section-527-works-to-seat-liberals-as-election-ove/
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

hemm

Re: Soros is taking the back door
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 07:56:04 PM »
Damnit I read that freaking thread title WRONG...........

I thought ole goorgeee was taking it in the rear..........................

ok mayhap a little wishful thinking involved..........and beer.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 07:58:49 PM »

CS didn't tell us who the 11 are. 

[blockquote]
SOSP was formed in the wake of the ballot-counting confusion in Florida during the 2000 presidential election and a repeat of that chaos in Ohio in the 2004 presidential election.
[/blockquote]         

No, it wasn't confusion, it was an inability to commit fraud.   Bet the SOSP was in MN for Frankin and in Washington a couple of years before.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:53:48 PM »
“Any serious commitment to wresting control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count,” the group said on its website, accusing some Republican secretaries of state of making “partisan decisions.”

SOSP was formed in the wake of the ballot-counting confusion in Florida during the 2000 presidential election and a repeat of that chaos in Ohio in the 2004 presidential election. Democrats accused Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris and Ohio Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell, both Republicans, of manipulating the elections in favor of GOP candidates — charges Mrs. Harris and Mr. Blackwell denied.

“Does anyone doubt that these two secretaries of state … made damaging partisan decisions about purging voter rolls, registration of new voters, voting machine security, the location of precincts, the allocation of voting machines, and dozens of other critical matters?” SOSP asked on its website.

This is positively Orwellian.  Purging the voter rolls of people who have died or moved away is somehow nefarious?  And my precinct has been in exactly the same place as long as I've been voting, and it's always had two voting machines.

Leftist projection again.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
If they can pull it off it's our own damned fault!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 03:59:28 AM »
These are Communist tactics which go all the way back to Lenin and Trotsky . They never give up .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 07:47:06 AM »
He's been up to no good for a long time...

Darth Soros is public enemy #1...

I want him destroyed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.