Topics > Science, Technology, & Medicine

Russian nuclear cruise missile explained.

(1/1)

patentlymn:
Subsonic using small reactor.

https://youtu.be/0l8m9YVL_AQ?t=203

Libertas:
So, they have a long duration/long distance airborne nuclear doomsday weapon to go with their long duration/long distance doomsday nuclear torpedo...

Obviously they are a peaceful lot...

/

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Libertas on March 13, 2024, 08:11:16 AM ---So, they have a long duration/long distance airborne nuclear doomsday weapon to go with their long duration/long distance doomsday nuclear torpedo...

/

--- End quote ---
To go with there long distance Sarmat ballistic missile that can reach US via the south pole.

This the first reporting I saw that explains how the nuclear missile worked, Previous reporting sucked.
It uses a turbine like a jet.

I have no opinion as to what the US should have done but I recall US walked away from some treaties.
US acted and Russians reacted.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: patentlymn on March 13, 2024, 12:19:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on March 13, 2024, 08:11:16 AM ---So, they have a long duration/long distance airborne nuclear doomsday weapon to go with their long duration/long distance doomsday nuclear torpedo...

/

--- End quote ---
To go with there long distance Sarmat ballistic missile that can reach US via the south pole.

This the first reporting I saw that explains how the nuclear missile worked, Previous reporting sucked.
It uses a turbine like a jet.

I have no opinion as to what the US should have done but I recall US walked away from some treaties.
US acted and Russians reacted.

--- End quote ---

Well, yeah because they were going into more stuff like hypersonic...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version