Author Topic: Media fail, Michele Bachmann edition  (Read 5484 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Media fail, Michele Bachmann edition
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »
Georgie Streptococcus is just another pathetic failure who in the absence of a leftist MFM would be lucky to find a job as a copy boy in a backwater newspaper shop.

I would have asked him "Are you saying you or people you know in the media are going to investigate my children?  Was this SOP media treatment of Obama's kids?  What really are you trying to say?"

Punk-ass commie bastard!

::mooning::

This is what the Conservative interviewers should be doing to the Demn candidate just to return the favor.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 09:05:31 PM »
Georgie Streptococcus is just another pathetic failure who in the absence of a leftist MFM would be lucky to find a job as a copy boy in a backwater newspaper shop.

I would have asked him "Are you saying you or people you know in the media are going to investigate my children?  Was this SOP media treatment of Obama's kids?  What really are you trying to say?"

Punk-ass commie bastard!

::mooning::

This is what the Conservative interviewers should be doing to the Demn candidate just to return the favor.

True.  Which is why FNC's "fair & balanced" meme leaves me frustrated as hell.  Keep that crap as a marketing ploy if you want (the MFM lies about its bias all the damn time!) but when you invite proglodyte trash on your network NAIL 'EM!

::gaah::

PS - I fired off an e-mail to Michele regarding previous idea in highlighting the ruination of Obamanomics and using that backdrop to passionately announce a return to Founding Principles and fiscal sanity to save this nation.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 10:00:57 PM »
Love to get a response from her on that!!Good work.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 10:18:24 PM »

Did you tell her she has a small crew of ardent supporters from all over the nation?

Fair and Balanced?  In case you missed it they have found something to sink their, even Juan Williams, teeth into.   ->Media Matters<-  When was confirmed that they are going to "wage war on Fox" (David Brock), and investigate Fox personnel and set up shop against Murdock in England.  Whelp,  I distinctly received the impression >whelp< that they are offended and they have received the green light.  If it happens full bore we will learn from the pros how to due diligence.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 11:08:10 PM »

Did you tell her she has a small crew of ardent supporters from all over the nation?

Fair and Balanced?  In case you missed it they have found something to sink their, even Juan Williams, teeth into.   ->Media Matters<-  When was confirmed that they are going to "wage war on Fox" (David Brock), and investigate Fox personnel and set up shop against Murdock in England.  Whelp,  I distinctly received the impression >whelp< that they are offended and they have received the green light.  If it happens full bore we will learn from the pros how to due diligence.

Media matters may have bitten off more than they can chew.Soros will be the FOX target and this could explain Beck hitting the road to do his own thing. He may be the one Going after Soros and his people with covert FOX backing.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »

Those Aussies like a good fight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 06:59:27 AM »
FYI I did tell Michele she has a legions of supporters across the land.

;)

I hope your right about Beck et al, I want Darth Soros destroyed in the worst way!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.