Author Topic: Medical secret police calling doctors  (Read 832 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Medical secret police calling doctors
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:18:55 AM »
The federal government is conducting a stealth survey, calling up doctors and lying to them, seeking a way to catch doctors turning down Medicare and Medicaid patients, now that ObamaCare will be vastly expanding the number of people seeking treatment but paying with government programs that pay substantially less than private insurance. But don't worry, the new secret police promise that they will keep the data produced by their deceptive tactics confidential.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/06/medical_secret_police_calling_doctors.html

::gaah::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Medical secret police calling doctors
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:03:22 AM »
How many government shotguns did this agency receive in stimulus funds?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:04:04 AM »
This is what we have tried in vain to explain to the "health care is a right" morons. If it's a right, then the provider no longer owns his time and talents, he is effectively an indentured servant who has no control over his remuneration. They try to get around this by saying "no, we mean that the government will pay. 'Slaves'? That's ridiculous -- doctors will still be paid for their services." But as we can see in this article, in government programs the compensation is set by the government and is usually significantly less. As expected, they're already laying the groundwork to make it mandatory for doctors to participate in these programs. They're starting by collecting data on the ones who will require re-education first.

If you've got any medical issues or things you've been putting off, now is the time to get it done.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:39:27 AM »
I'm healthy.

But I would like to give some other people good reason to seek treatment!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
I'm healthy.

But I would like to give some other people good reason to seek treatment!

;)

I'm starting to feel like making mortuary services a "right"!    ::thinking::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 07:19:53 AM »
Didn't we mention this somewhere, might be a duplicate post but not sure where.  If it is a duplicate we can merge/delete.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/06/27/obama-administration-make-calls-set-fake-doctors-appointments

This Regime is just way out of control!  Is there anything called oversight anymore?  Does anybody care what the heck is going on?

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 07:51:56 AM »
Well, there hasn't been any oversight until this year. And, what with the backlog of things to look at since 2009, the oversight committees are a bit overwhelmed, I imagine.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.