Author Topic: Peoria under siege?  (Read 4930 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Peoria under siege?
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »
I was just bein' flip sectionhand. Not really suggesting that was your point as much as I was commenting on the absence of legitimate media.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 09:55:53 AM »
From link provided by Pandora:

Peoria City Councilwoman Barbara Van Auken said Sunday she is outraged by Wilkinson's allegations. (note: Wilkinson is guy who called in the incident)

Van Auken, who has known Wilkinson for six years, said he's had a history of "wildly exaggerating" reports, many of them involving race. And police are well aware of it.

"We have some very gullible new council members who were dumb enough to believe him," she said, declining to name names.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »
Kenny Rogers, who has lived on Sheridan for 10 years, called police Friday after he saw the group "hollering" and stopping traffic on the street. He did not hear anyone yell that they wanted to kill white people.

Rogers says the crowd was running wildly around yards and porches. It was the largest Rogers, 38, had ever seen in the neighborhood.

"They were doing a show of force," he said, "to show everybody, 'Hey, this is their hood.'"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »
Maybe Kenny is exagerating also?

eh?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 10:14:18 AM »
I do believe if I were the "gullible new council members" I'd be making it a personal mission to find all the dirt on Van Auken. I can read between the lines with that comment. She's probably an entrenched Democrat "councilor for life" -- almost certainly from a heavily "minority" district -- who can barely contain her disdain for a new crop of elected representatives who were probably propelled by the same wave of voter discontent associated with the Tea Party, etc.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2011, 11:49:07 AM »
The article in Pan's link is emblozoned with this header: "Some claim reports of racist Peoria mob are exaggerated"

So, some are making that claim, OK fine, let's investigate their motivation for saying so.  Oh, my bad, this is the MFM we're talking about...never mind.

Also, it says "reports" plural, not just one (by some alleged nutjob), more than one.  So it appears the police and the media are complicit in a cover-up of the facts.  Probably because of the old excuse about "not wanting to inflame the situation".  Yeah, whatever, if it was a pack of feral whitey's stopping traffic and ranting crap that would have been played up from one end of the nation to the other!

I think they are still covering minority asses, period.

Prove me wrong!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2011, 11:55:33 AM »
I don't believe you're wrong, Libertas; I agree the media's fast at work with the whitewash (no pun intended-- it's progressive Whites spearheading it).

I thought it interesting, however, that the "conflicting reports" meme is already up and running.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 12:12:44 PM »
I think they want that to be the last word, so I would be shocked if any big MFM outlets talk about it, except if it is only to shame whites into casting racist allegations against peaceful minority youth enjoying a spirited walk through the fair city of Peoria.

I can tell you first hand that down in the middle of Keith Ellison's district in Midtown Minneapolis where I unfortunately have to work, nonwhites routinely walk all over the place without using crosswalks (often mothers with fricken strollers!) or using traffic lights...and their driving habits are equally grotesque, and people mouthing crap at one another is commonplace.

It won't take much to set tempers afire one directions or another.

I am surprised more of this isn't happening.

Perhaps it is, perhaps it is being quashed and people don't know the full extent.

But, in the Age of Obama I predict it will grow in intensity and frequency.

>:(

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2011, 12:46:24 PM »
I can tell you first hand that down in the middle of Keith Ellison's district in Midtown Minneapolis where I unfortunately have to work, nonwhites routinely walk all over the place without using crosswalks (often mothers with fricken strollers!)

I have noticed this everywhere. They don't simply walk in front of traffic, they have a deliberately slow gait because they know exactly what they're doing. Part of it is just a natural disinclination to orderly behavior (I mean, look at Africa. Or Haiti. Or Detroit) but I think some of it is a thumbing of the nose, almost daring you to hit them.

I still just don't get it though. Why would you meander in front of 4000 pound moving objects for any reason? Can they be that stupid? I have known dogs* that learn how to look before crossing a road, so come on.

* "Geez, are you saying dogs are smarter than minorities?" In my experience dogs are smarter than most people, minorities included!  ::rolllaughing::

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
I can tell you first hand that down in the middle of Keith Ellison's district in Midtown Minneapolis where I unfortunately have to work, nonwhites routinely walk all over the place without using crosswalks (often mothers with fricken strollers!)

I have noticed this everywhere. They don't simply walk in front of traffic, they have a deliberately slow gait because they know exactly what they're doing. Part of it is just a natural disinclination to orderly behavior (I mean, look at Africa. Or Haiti. Or Detroit) but I think some of it is a thumbing of the nose, almost daring you to hit them.

I still just don't get it though. Why would you meander in front of 4000 pound moving objects for any reason? Can they be that stupid? I have known dogs* that learn how to look before crossing a road, so come on.

* "Geez, are you saying dogs are smarter than minorities?" In my experience dogs are smarter than most people, minorities included!  ::rolllaughing::

::thumbsup::

I wonder how they'll react to the Randy Moss slow motion run down...

::hysterical::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »

You white people bein' racist again.

::exitstageleft::   

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 08:25:24 PM »

I think it's mostly the culture of "cool".  Walking briskly and purposefully isn't "cool".  That seems to be ingrained in many blacks.  I don't know; maybe it's a holdover from the days of slavery.  Slaves will naturally put forth the minimum possible amount of effort, and who can blame them?

I remember a few years ago when my boss hired a young black man to work in the shop.  Once the shop foreman said, "Come over here, I'll show you what to do" and started walking across the shop, assuming the new kid was right behind him.  He got over to the other side of the building, turned around, and saw that the kid was only halfway across.  He said, "Come on!  My grandmother can walk faster than you!"

We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2011, 09:01:31 PM »

Us northern rednecks, we a heap a trouble!

Only if you persist in pissing us off, of course!  And ur color don't matter!

;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »

;)

Is a$$hole a color?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2011, 09:18:22 PM »

Yeah, originally I thought, I'm so glad I'm not up north.  Then thinking about it, ya'll don't have exclusivity.  You're just catching the brunt of it at this particular point in time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »

;)

Is a$$hole a color?

Ask Sherwin-Williams!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Yeah, originally I thought, I'm so glad I'm not up north.  Then thinking about it, ya'll don't have exclusivity.  You're just catching the brunt of it at this particular point in time.

We're not Harlem or Compton or places like that...but Chicago is too close.  Historically Chicago street punks have a habit of migrating to our liberal welfare haven, but the way Chicago has been going they've had less reason to migrate, hopefully that continues.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 09:57:50 PM »
Ask Sherwin-Williams!

Better them than Baskin-Robbins... ::speechless::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 10:19:17 PM »
Ask Sherwin-Williams!

Better them than Baskin-Robbins... ::speechless::

But Baskin-Robbins did once have an employee who meets the description....

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
Eric Holder will get to the truth.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.