Author Topic: If you're going to brainwash 'em, ya gotta start young  (Read 1267 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
If you're going to brainwash 'em, ya gotta start young
« on: June 26, 2011, 03:46:20 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110626/ap_on_re_eu/eu_fea_sweden_gender_neutral_tots

By JENNY SOFFEL, Associated Press Jenny Soffel, Associated Press – Sun Jun 26, 11:40 am ET
STOCKHOLM – At the "Egalia" preschool, staff avoid using words like "him" or "her" and address the 33 kids as "friends" rather than girls and boys.

From the color and placement of toys to the choice of books, every detail has been carefully planned to make sure the children don't fall into gender stereotypes.

"Society expects girls to be girlie, nice and pretty and boys to be manly, rough and outgoing," says Jenny Johnsson, a 31-year-old teacher. "Egalia gives them a fantastic opportunity to be whoever they want to be."

I'm not sure how much more of this PC sh!t I can take. ::gaah::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: If you're going to brainwash 'em, ya gotta start young
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 03:48:49 PM »
It really defies understanding, how am ideology could have so much invested in sheer fantasy, as if willing the very foundation of reality to be something other than what it is will make it so.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 04:23:42 PM »
These future girly men will certainly be the ones to hold back the barbarian hoards...  ::)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 07:49:42 AM »
 ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.