Author Topic: Rose Bowl turned into an "Away" game for USA soccer team  (Read 3903 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Rose Bowl turned into an "Away" game for USA soccer team
« on: June 27, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »
The invaders are making no secret of their intentions, that's for sure. At the recent USA vs. Mexico soccer game in LA, the crowd was almost entirely decked out in Mexico gear and booed the USA team from start to finish, even after the game was over. To add insult to injury, the entire post-game event was conducted in Spanish only.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008444/Only-America-U-S-soccer-team-booed-Mexico--California.html

If the U.S. soccer team were hoping for the home advantage during Saturday's Gold Cup final then they were in for a nasty surprise.

Despite being the 'home' side in California's Rose Bowl stadium, the majority of fans - most of them American born of naturalized Mexicans - booed and jeered the U.S. team.

The surprising scenes were followed by angry outbursts from U.S. team goalkeeper Tim Howard, who was visibly shaken after the entire post match ceremony was conducted in Spanish.

The game came after it emerged this week ethnic minorities now make up the majority of babies in the United States.

South rises: In many South states, the Hispanic population has doubled on ten years ago, with Hispanics outstripping whites for the first time in New Mexico - 46 to 40 per cent

It is the first time that this has been the case and the change reflects a growing age divide between mostly white, older Americans and predominantly minority youths that could reshape government policies.

Preliminary census estimates also show the share of African-American households headed by women - made up of mostly single mothers - now exceeds African-American households with married couples, a sign of declining U.S. marriages overall but also continuing challenges for black youths without involved fathers.

The findings, based on the latest government data, offer a preview of final 2010 census results being released this summer that provide detailed breakdowns by age, race and householder relationships such as same-sex couples.

Demographers say the numbers provide the clearest confirmation yet of a changing social order, one in which racial and ethnic minorities will become the U.S. majority by the middle of the century.

This country is finished. Like so many civilizations before us, we have sealed our fate with an insatiable demand for cheap, menial labor.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Rose Bowl turned into an "Away" game for USA soccer team
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »
Traitors in our midst, aided and abetted by DemonRats and Ruling Class punks in the GOP!

Want some more treason?

Here ya go!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7627737.html

Our government is working against us, against our laws...against everything we used to stand for!

Will enough people wake the hell up and storm the halls of injustice in time or shall we devolve into civil war?

The latter is looking more and more likely to me!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:36:35 AM »
Traitors in our midst, aided and abetted by DemonRats and Ruling Class punks in the GOP!

Want some more treason?

Here ya go!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/7627737.html

Our government is working against us, against our laws...against everything we used to stand for!

Will enough people wake the hell up and storm the halls of injustice in time or shall we devolve into civil war?

We already are, the "cold" portion.  I'm seeing divisions grow and a parting of the ways between family members and friends and have been for some time.

When it goes "hot", it'll be game on.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
Agreed.

But it sure seems to be heating up a bit.  And I don't think for one second that the accompanying rise of Obamakov is a coincidence!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 08:15:03 AM »
Despite being the 'home' side in California's Rose Bowl stadium, the majority of fans - most of them American born of naturalized Mexicans - booed and jeered the U.S. team.

Oh really. And how did we come up with this vital piece of information? Did we check immigration papers at the gate and prevent illegal aliens from entering?

For Pete's sake, Leftists try too damn hard sometimes.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:17:50 AM »

Soccer is anti-American.
Soccer should be banned.
Soccer players should be re-tasked.

ttomm46

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »

Soccer is anti-American.
Soccer should be banned.
Soccer players should be re-tasked.

Soccer is a fag sport. ::puke::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »
Soccer will be THE American sport as we are over run by legal illegals.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 06:42:22 AM »
I think our new national sport should be kicking the crap out of the anti-American sh*t in our midst!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 10:24:49 AM »
I think our new national sport should be kicking the crap out of the anti-American sh*t in our midst!

::danceban::  ::asskicking::  ::danceban::   

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 10:39:12 AM »

I can't see football (as in NFL football lol) fans giving it up so easily. :)

Several soccer stores have popped up in our area.  I'm waiting to see them close. 

I cringe every time a mom tells me she's signed up her kid for soccer.  I want to ask what's wrong with an American sport? (Though the history of the sport in this country is that kids do it but there's no traction and most quit after a few years and don't stay with it in the same way kids stay with baseball, football, basketball, etc)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »

I can't see football (as in NFL football lol) fans giving it up so easily. :)

Several soccer stores have popped up in our area.  I'm waiting to see them close. 

I cringe every time a mom tells me she's signed up her kid for soccer.  I want to ask what's wrong with an American sport? (Though the history of the sport in this country is that kids do it but there's no traction and most quit after a few years and don't stay with it in the same way kids stay with baseball, football, basketball, etc)

Soccer is a cheap sport, especially for little kids and smaller towns looking for activities.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »

Low litigation probability.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2011, 05:44:41 PM »

We already are, the "cold" portion.  I'm seeing divisions grow and a parting of the ways between family members and friends and have been for some time.

When it goes "hot", it'll be game on.
[/quote]

I must live a sheltered life. The vast majority of the people I know are on the right side (pun intended).
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 09:21:49 PM »
As for soccer, allow Hank Hill to explain it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJ-UjolD3U
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly