Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Hey IDP, Libertas, you ok?

(1/5) > >>

ToddF:
You're not in pain or anything, are you?  You're not hungry, your family is not hungry, your car is running, you were able to actaully take a dump this morning?  ::mooning::

Judging from headline reading, all of that is now impossible in Minnesota.

For the uninitiated, Powerline has been really good chronicling the heavily medicated train wreck, that is our governor.

But, meantime, yes I have actually done all of the above, so far today, without the help of anyone in a government union. 

trapeze:

--- Quote from: MNHawk on July 01, 2011, 07:32:48 AM ---...you were able to actaully take a dump this morning?

--- End quote ---

Imagine my relief. (and theirs')

Libertas:
Heh!

I had a lovely commute into work!  Light traffic due to less state workers on the road (probably still sleeping off last night bender with the guys) and people bugging out last night for the long weekend.

::whoohoo::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/minnesota-government-shuts-down/

And I guess the traffic cameras being down gave courage to one idiot in a Corvette to blow past me on the highway doing about 120...apparently he didn't get word that the troopers are deemed critical and still out in force...maybe he found out on down the road a piece...

“This is a night of deep sorrow for me,” Dayton (aka Dickhead, my edit) said.

I more excited than a waterhead in a room full of bouncy-ball's!

I wish these shutdowns happened more often!

I don't need nonessential government, I'm not ass-riding parasite, so Dayton et al can KMA!

::mooning::

::whoohoo::

IronDioPriest:
My government-approved toilet still functions the same today as it did yesterday.

charlesoakwood:

MN now has a comprehensive list where to trim personnel.

Best of luck to MN trimming the DFL come election time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version