Author Topic: Indoctrination U  (Read 1018 times)

RickZ

Indoctrination U
« on: July 01, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
A movie I've been wanting to see for a while now, and here it is on YouTube.  I watched it and it is very perceptive and disturbing at the same time.  I'm so glad I went to college before the educrat fascists took over, or else I never would have survived.  I may have been much more liveral back then, but I never wanted anyone to badmouth our fine military, EVER.  Maybe that comes from being a Navy brat and being raised in a Navy town, I don't know (because there are other patriotic people without that background).  But I knew the American military, even with its faults, has been a force for good.  For example, rape was never a military policy of war, unlike the Soviets in the Great Patriotic War or muslim 'armies' today.  When I was in high school, I loathed people who protested against the war waving North Vietnam flags.  To not understand that our military protects their very right to protest has never ceased to amaze me about these peacenik morons.

(Hat tip rayra.)

The first part of 9, and well worth the time, especially for those with kids who are in, or about to enter, one of our fine (mental) institutions of higher learning.

Indoctrinate U Part-1

The closing credits song is a keeper, one I have never heard before, Shut Up And Teach by The Right Brothers.

Shut Up And Teach- The Right Brothers

Edit:

A Right Brothers song with a definite Sex Pistols sound, but definitely not Sex Pistols lyrics, Bush Was Right.

The Right Brothers - Bush Was Right
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:57:58 PM by RickZ »