Author Topic: Save the enviroment.  (Read 1688 times)

ranjit

Save the enviroment.
« on: July 03, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »
Regular exercise is necessary for healthy living. Nowadays people have no enough time to do exercise. As we know lack of exercise is very dangerous for our health. Due to many facilities, people are living luxurious life. Overuse of natural resource is one of the major problems. Regular exercise does not mean that you have to go gym every day. You may choose walking for short distance. Park your car and walk some kilometers daily. It will help you to decreases the risk of developing high blood pressure, cholesterol and heart diseases. If you are patient of heart disease, then don't forget to carry portable oxygen [I disabled your link, spammer]. Portable oxygen can be used for multi propose. It can be used in trekking. Deep sea divers and tourists use portable oxygen cylinder. Let's make our environment clean and healthy. Life will be more enjoyable and better if you have healthy body with healthy mind. Let us decrease the heart disease, blood pressure and cholesterol by doing exercise daily. Say no to drugs.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 08:55:21 AM by IronDioPriest »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Save the enviroment.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 08:59:17 AM »
Bye-bye, spammer.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »
Wait, so elderly people on oxygen can take up deep sea diving?
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »
I cannot fathom why these people do this.  I never click on their links (who does?) and it annoys everybody.

What's the point?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »
I cannot fathom why these people do this.  I never click on their links (who does?) and it annoys everybody.

What's the point?

I think it's a "English as a second language" workshop project for the Soros-based "World we will taking over" group

::speechless::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »
Walk a few kilometers my ass it's miles you idiot!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 07:41:17 AM »
Portable oxygen to grow my package?  ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »
I hate it when people walk into our home and crap on our carpet and expect us to thank them for their donation!

::cussing:: you spammer!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
I hate it when people walk into our home and crap on our carpet and expect us to thank them for their donation!

::cussing:: you spammer!

::mooning::

I take it that the appropriate steps were taken then?? ::hysterical::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie