Author Topic: Oh Bama  (Read 1110 times)

charlesoakwood

Oh Bama
« on: July 03, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »
Obama, a Cajun, a little old lady and a young blonde girl

Sitting together on a train were Obama, a Cajun, a little old lady and a young blonde girl with large
    breasts. The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.
    When the train emerges from the tunnel, Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks:
    Obama must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks:
    Obama must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she
    slapped him.

Obama thinks:
    Cajun must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me
    instead.

The Cajun thinks:
    I can’t wait for another tunnel, so I can slap the sh*t out of Obama again.

HT: The Hayride

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Oh Bama
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
Heh-heh...

A Brit, an Irishman, a Scotsman, a Spaniard, and Italian, a German, an Aussie, an Indian, an Iraqi, and Iranian, an Afghan, a Pakistani, a Slav, a Swede, a Norwegian, a Finlander, an Icelander, a Russian, a Chinaman, a Japanese, a Filipino, a Canadian, an African, an Israeli, a New Zealander, a Latino, a Muslim, a Jew, a Christian and an American liberal .... all walked into a bar.

The doorman stopped them and refused admittance. The American liberal piped up, "Sir, how dare you? What's the problem? Do you have some kind of problem with ethnic, national, and religious diversity in your establishment?"

"No", said the doorman. "But we have house rules here. I cannot allow you in without a Thai."
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
 ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 07:31:37 PM »
Never underestimate Cajun ingenuity. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Give that Cajun a cigar!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.