Author Topic: Obama Admin Releases Stimulus Report Before the Holiday  (Read 1373 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Obama Admin Releases Stimulus Report Before the Holiday
« on: July 04, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
The report was written by the White House’s Council of Economic Advisors, a group of three economists who were all handpicked by Obama, and it chronicles the alleged success of the “stimulus” in adding or saving jobs. The council reports that, using “mainstream estimates of economic multipliers for the effects of fiscal stimulus” (which it describes as a “natural way to estimate the effects of” the legislation), the “stimulus” has added or saved just under 2.4 million jobs — whether private or public — at a cost (to date) of $666 billion. That’s a cost to taxpayers of $278,000 per job.   

http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/topic,23144.0.html
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Obama Admin Releases Stimulus Report Before the Holiday
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 11:12:24 PM »
The report was written by the White House’s Council of Economic Advisors, a group of three economists who were all handpicked by Obama, and it chronicles the alleged success of the “stimulus” in adding or saving jobs. The council reports that, using “mainstream estimates of economic multipliers for the effects of fiscal stimulus” (which it describes as a “natural way to estimate the effects of” the legislation), the “stimulus” has added or saved just under 2.4 million jobs — whether private or public — at a cost (to date) of $666 billion. That’s a cost to taxpayers of $278,000 per job.   

http://chatham-county-nc.com/bulletinboard/index.php/topic,23144.0.html

Chit, 278,000 per job is considered a success to liberals. This story will get as much press as obama's smoking habit.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama Admin Releases Stimulus Report Before the Holiday
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:04:39 PM »
I think you're being quite generous Don.  Adm whatever coverage it gets will omit pertinent facts, which is to say they'll only say what they've always said, er lied...the stimulus worked.

::angry::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.