Author Topic: Feral trash on flag buring binge in New Jersey  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Feral trash on flag buring binge in New Jersey
« on: July 15, 2011, 07:56:45 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/14/rash-of-american-flag-burnings-becoming-an-alarming-trend-in-roselle-n-j/

I think the poster named Htos1 has it about right - "Feral obamanuts,what else?"

What?  Nobody saw nobody?  Or is this another case of the MFM hiding race?  If it was white kids it would be mentioned!  If it we're white kids with shaved heads it would be page 1!

::gaah::

People should sit on their porches and go Kowalski on anybody even approaching their property!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Feral trash on flag buring binge in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:37:51 PM »
Police speculate the flag burnings could be the work of some kids on a dare, or someone with a grudge against the military.

::facepalm::

They really are that stupid, aren't they.  The American flag does not belong to the military, nor is it strictly a military symbol.

I don't know Roselle anymore, but once upon a time, it was a nice middle-class town.

This is not the work of "some kids", on a dare or otherwise; it's either 'slims or Blacks.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »
Yup, my suspicion too.

Maybe people there should start flying military flags...I don't think these reprobates would know what they are anyway!

And I say if they want to act like foreign flag-burning trash, they should be treated like foreign flag-burning trash!

::rockethrow::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »

There are two Americas, the literate and the functional illiterates.
The scary thing is how far up the food chain functional illiterates have made it.