Author Topic: Time for Perry to tell Obama to Eff Off  (Read 5477 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Time for Perry to tell Obama to Eff Off
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:41 AM »
Well I confess.  I too sit on my front step, drink beer, smoke a cigar and eyeball any strangers lurking about.

;)

Living in a rural area, I don't get to watch many strangers unless I make the trip to town. They have enough there to make up for it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
Ok -this is a point that I havent seen made yet:

1 - Humberto has lived in Texas since he was 2 years old - fact, not opinion

2 - All the so called experts want us to treat illegals as if they are one of us; IOW:
     - free healthcare
     - free education
     - all other benefits as if they are a citizen
3 - However, NOW Humberto was supposed to be treated like an illegal citizen and we should have contacted the Mexican Consulate when he was arrested.

4 - Wouldn't this be race profiling? If the LEOs in this case had detained him until his citizenship status was determined, and the Mexican consulate notified, they would have been labeled racists and bigots.

5 - So, which is it?

6 - If I was Perry, I would offer to give Humberto a stay, but from this point on, all people that are hispanic will have to be detained until we can determine whether the Mexican Consulate needs to be notifed or not. CYA.

Ok, I'm thru with my rant.

I've read this three times now and I believe radioman's perfectly described the box of cognitive dissonance within which we're all supposed to live.

They've gotten the laws, and us, so convoluted and tied up in knots, none know for sure what the law is any longer.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 11:15:45 AM »
Confusion just makes it easier for the Ruling Class to step in and inform us what is expected, doesn't it?  This IMO is by design.

(Insert low growling noise)

>:(
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »

There are or soon will be so many laws that YOU ARE GUILTY, it just depends on whether the choose to persecute prosecute you or not.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
I'm all for a preemptive attack on that BS!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 07:11:58 PM »
SCOTUS won't stop execution, Perry is his last life line, I doubt he raises a finger.

http://news.yahoo.com/court-wont-stop-execution-mexican-220338338.html

Pretty sad 4 justices stick up for a murderer/rapist and think our constitution doesn't rule supreme in our land!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
 ::smallestviolin::
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »
In his last minutes, Humberto Leal repeatedly said he was sorry and accepted responsibility.

"I have hurt a lot of people. ... I take full blame for everything. I am sorry for what I did," he said in the death chamber.

"One more thing," he said as the drugs began taking effect. Then he shouted twice, "Viva Mexico!"

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-executes-mexican-court-stay-rejected-233305430.html

Viva Mexico!  The leftists and La Raza types will love that.

I say bravo Texas!  That's one murdering rapist bastard we don't have to worry about preying upon our children!  His fate is in God's hands now.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »
That sob was being sold to us as having been here since he was 2 and he goes out with Viva Mexico!What does that tell you about the argument being made that the kids only know the U.S.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 10:04:59 PM »
Viva Mexico, huh?

How's about Viva la Execusion, 'ey?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »
 ::guitar:: ::guillotine:: ::newyear::
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

charlesoakwood

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/15/behind-obama%E2%80%99s-defense-of-a-mexican-killer/

Last week Texas Governor Rick Perry resisted pressure to spare the life of Humberto Leal Garcia, 38, who had raped and murdered a 16-year-old girl, and instead had the convicted rapist/murderer put to death for his grotesque crimes.

Weathering such protests is nothing out of the ordinary for Perry; a strong proponent of the death penalty, he has overseen the execution of more than two hundred “dead men walking.” But what made this instance noteworthy is that the pleas came not just from the typical capital punishment opponents but from international diplomats, judges, military officials, politicians, even the United Nations. On a website devoted to Leal one can find a list of his supporters almost as long as the screw-studded stick he left inside his teen victim’s vagina. The topper was an eleventh-hour appeal from the Obama administration itself.

The entire article is available for subscribers of FrontPage Magazine.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
In mortal life, the bastard Humberto got off easy.