Author Topic: This is madness  (Read 5148 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: This is madness
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »
Before this, we said the 2010 elections were do or die. Then the electorate bolstered by the Tea Party gave some hope, at least to me.

I still hope. But my hope is not in cohabitation or reconciliation. It is in an expansion of awareness that makes Leftism irrelevant. Pie in the sky, I know. But I suspect 2012 will tell us much.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »
Before this, we said the 2010 elections were do or die. Then the electorate bolstered by the Tea Party gave some hope, at least to me.

I still hope. But my hope is not in cohabitation or reconciliation. It is in an expansion of awareness that makes Leftism irrelevant. Pie in the sky, I know. But I suspect 2012 will tell us much.

The closer we get to 2012 the more I get worried about where it all ends up.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline what the Hell?

• Newb
  • Congress at Work!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 07:48:09 PM »
If only somehow we could fool Wash idiots into thinking they work for us, wait.....we are the idiots who put them there. So WE must be responsible for their actions; NOPE we believed their hopey changey BS and elected them anyway.  Q? can we vote "nobody" in the next election Just ::thinking::
We are what we elect, stupid!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 07:57:48 PM »
If only somehow we could fool Wash idiots into thinking they work for us, wait.....we are the idiots who put them there. So WE must be responsible for their actions; NOPE we believed their hopey changey BS and elected them anyway.  Q? can we vote "nobody" in the next election Just ::thinking::

I get your point but I can assure you that WE didn't vote for this mess.We got over ruled and We got stuck with a 2 time loser for a candidate and the only reasons he got any votes was because people voted toPalin and held their noses for Mac.Trust me we had nothing to do with it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »
Yeah, I get pissed off every time I hear somebody say, "We get the government we deserve."  F*ck that.  *I* don't deserve it.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline what the Hell?

• Newb
  • Congress at Work!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »
I'm thinking that this site has one opinion about everthing, yours. And dont f*cking swear at me you imbecile. The dictionary has many words other than the "F" bomb or have you reached your limit? The point there was[sarcasm] to highlight the "system" and how all people who register to vote are very uniformed GET IT! No need to apologize Everybody needs to listen carefully and NOT critique other ominions [spellcheck used!!!]

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2011, 08:41:30 PM »
Yeah, I get pissed off every time I hear somebody say, "We get the government we deserve."  F*ck that.  *I* don't deserve it.

More Washington smoke and mirrors.  They have so rigged the primary process in favor of incumbents or Party favorites that by polling time the choice is slim or none.  They have also rigged it against 3rd party and write in candidates. 

Before they "fixed" it Mickey Mouse was almost elected mayor of my town.  How embarrassing for the candidates. Can't have that.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 08:51:48 PM »
And dont f*cking swear at me you imbecile.

Go f**k yourself, idiot.

Get back to me when you can write a coherent sentence.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline what the Hell?

• Newb
  • Congress at Work!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »
Clearly your an imbecile and moron, I guess i'll have to explain[ie for those of you in Calif and rickl] this means........ oops sorry its not your opinion, this place is starting to look like Politico[ idiots on parade]
Better yet see ya. I'm thinking I'll take a long siesta[nap] from the small group of people who feel they should correct postings [JF] and "F" bombers. I actually thought this site would be interesting. So BYE

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.  Or do; I don't give a sh*t.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:14 PM »
Good grief.

I'm about as testy as anyone here and I've never called one of us an imbecile.

Don't care for that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
You can tell by the asterisks.  In my 9:08 comment, which was not directed at anybody, I wrote "f*ck".  I typed the asterisk deliberately, in deference to the local rules.

In my 9:51 comment, what I wrote was converted by the site software as "f**k".  I didn't type any asterisks in that comment.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »
You can tell by the asterisks.  In my 9:08 comment, which was not directed at anybody, I wrote "f*ck".  I typed the asterisk deliberately, in deference to the local rules.

In my 9:51 comment, what I wrote was converted by the site software as "f**k".  I didn't type any asterisks in that comment.

YOU don't need to explain a gawdamn thing.

Tone, in whatever form, is our hallmark.

Anybody that doesn't like it can f u ck off.  And not let the door hit 'em where the Good Lord split 'em.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 09:36:34 PM »
I wasn't trying to explain myself.  I was making my intent plain and explicit.

Or, well, as explicit as I can be around here, what with the asterisks and all.   ::angry::
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 09:39:41 PM »

Ok; clearly seen already by anybody with eyes.

I'm defending you; you wanna peck a fight now?    ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »
Hello it's us here not them. Can we all take a breath here??
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

No, not with you.   ::ohno::
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »

I know that; I was making light.

Should I just shuddup now?

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2011, 09:47:48 PM »

I know that; I was making light.

Should I just shuddup now?

Do you wnt to?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
Nah, I should get back to the All-Star game anyway.
~ Ann Barnhardt