Author Topic: Combat: gay sensitivity training  (Read 3209 times)

charlesoakwood

Combat: gay sensitivity training
« on: February 25, 2011, 12:40:56 AM »
Combat troops to get gay sensitivity training

American combat troops will get sensitivity training directly on the battlefield about the military’s new policy on gays instead of waiting until they return to home base in the United States,...
No unit is exempted, he said.

“Our goal is to not allow a unit to return to home station and have the unit responsible for that,” he said. “While we own those soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines, we’re going to execute that training on the ground. We hope that it will have little impact on their combat and security operations here.”
This is the two part of the onetwo, DOMA being one.  
This is not the first time he's done a one two punch.

Yeah, I HOPE that it will have little impact on their combat and security operations too. You bloody fool.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:43:59 AM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Combat: gay sensitivity training
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 12:48:36 AM »
In a life or death situation, ANY impact on combat and security operations could be fatal.

They are risking the lives of troops in service of the radical homosexual agenda.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 12:50:38 AM »
OWN??!!  I do realize that "Government Issue" is an age-old concept but I believe in this age of new Constitutional understanding, the military needs to get their heads right on who OWNS whom.  That's first.

Second, they can take part two of the onetwo and shove it up their asses.  Get their new special-privileged characters to give 'em inclusivity training on that.

Sick of this sht.

There will be a military draw-down, how much remains to be seen.  How many leaving will determine the size of the fighting force not at the goverment's beck and call,

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 01:03:03 AM »
I was about to post about "own" too. It definitely struck me wrong, as in, it's not just the sort of flip "gallows humor" you sometimes hear in military language.

We definitely have a mentality entrenched in government, especially federal government, that they are the bosses and we are the servants. This top-heavy perversion of our system is doing to have to be rectified.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 09:50:33 AM »
What Pan said.

I'm sick of this sh!t too!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 07:46:38 AM »
Gay sensitiviy training. ::puke::  Why can't they just let them be soldiers? ::cussing::

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/24/combat-troops-to-get-gay-sensitivity-training/?page=1
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
What Pan said.

I'm sick of this sh!t too!

::gaah::

Another Feeling thing!!The  guys have enough to worry about without having to be "sensitive to feelings of a special group".
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
This is a classic bit from the John Boy & Billy Show, from before they were syndicated and were a single radio station in Charlotte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLpslP2jt7w
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 06:43:41 PM »
I'm only sensitive if you expect me to treat it as normal. ::puke::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow