Author Topic: The O'Bama Depression Thread  (Read 73879 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The O'Bama Depression Thread
« Reply #540 on: February 17, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
H/T IMAO -
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #541 on: February 17, 2014, 04:33:45 PM »
H/T IMAO - [imgh]http://ttp://www.imao.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/liberal-economics.jpg[/img]

???
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #542 on: February 17, 2014, 05:13:37 PM »
Libertas, your .jpeg link is all messed up.

eta:  Correction, *was* messed up.  ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #543 on: February 17, 2014, 06:23:48 PM »
I still don't see a link anywhere
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #544 on: February 17, 2014, 11:03:20 PM »
Well, it *was* there.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #545 on: February 17, 2014, 11:05:37 PM »

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #546 on: February 18, 2014, 12:14:59 AM »
Just a little box, Pan.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #547 on: February 18, 2014, 01:51:49 AM »
I dunno, then.  I give up.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #548 on: February 18, 2014, 07:38:12 AM »
Weird.  It was not there, now it is there.  Must be because of the source link.  Here, I've saved it and uploaded it to photobucket.  This one at least should stick around (the photobucket ones only get whacked if you ever move or delete them in your account).

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #549 on: February 18, 2014, 08:53:32 AM »
Weird.  It was not there, now it is there.  Must be because of the source link.  Here, I've saved it and uploaded it to photobucket.  This one at least should stick around (the photobucket ones only get whacked if you ever move or delete them in your account).

I make sure to put images in the correct location (I have many such locations) before I download them to Photobucket.
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #550 on: February 18, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »

I make sure to put images in the correct location (I have many such locations) before I download them to Photobucket.

I got locations for my locations in several different...umm, locations.  It's almost as if I am trying to induce a CRS episode!   ::hysterical::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #551 on: February 18, 2014, 04:43:42 PM »

I got locations for my locations in several different...umm, locations. It's almost as if I am trying to induce a CRS episode!   ::hysterical::

I no longer have to try.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #552 on: February 19, 2014, 07:10:03 AM »

I got locations for my locations in several different...umm, locations. It's almost as if I am trying to induce a CRS episode!   ::hysterical::

I no longer have to try.

Spontaneous CRS episodes?!  Ufda...  Well I got that to look forward to I guess...   :o

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2014, 07:24:31 PM »
Pan, where did you find this little gem?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #555 on: February 20, 2014, 08:11:07 PM »
Pan, where did you find this little gem?

Hover over "The More Things Change, The More They Stay Insane" -- that's the link.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #556 on: February 21, 2014, 08:17:40 AM »
I poached that from somewhere and put it in my photobucket, could have gotten it from there, cannot remember.  I could have gotten mine at the Northern Alliance page, they had a link at PowerLine I followed once.  Good handle on things back then eh?  And they still let 'em crawl around the country!

And, lets go back deeper into history!

1934 -

People knew!  People warned!  Still, FDR 4 freaking turns?!  They sold out their grandchildren future for short term comfort!  All succeeding generations did was copy their ignorant elders!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #557 on: February 21, 2014, 11:52:44 AM »
More Obamaville's.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2564858/Baltimores-people-woods-Inside-hidden-homeless-camps-milk-crates-wooden-doors-tarps-outskirts-town.html

I was struck with prescient thought that these people might be looked at by future inhabitants as living rather quite well when looking at these pics...considering where everything is headed.

The Obama Throne.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #558 on: April 01, 2014, 07:26:24 AM »
Hey, new college grads!  Welcome to the Obama Regime's US labor force!  How's $7.25/hour sound?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/obamanomics-in-action-260000-college-graduates-in-minimum-wage-jobs/

OK, now how much is attributable to the general horseshyt Obama economy and how much is attributable to the horseshyt degree Obama and the Prog's love to see kids earn...like queer studies and Africanism and the like?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero