Author Topic: The O'Bama Depression Thread  (Read 73860 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The O'Bama Depression Thread
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »
Here we go, some good analysis that takes the manipulation out of play, the dirty little secret The Regime doesn't want you to know about jobs in America - quality dilution.  Dig that hole faster Stymie, maybe nobody will notice until after election day!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/quality-assessment-us-jobs-reveals-ugliest-picture-yet

This would be front page news on every MFM outlet if anybody but a   ::cussing::  democrat was sitting in the WH!

::gaah::   ::cussing::   ::angry::   ::outrage::
the only true indicator of job quality is the FMS's Daily Treasury Statement, which tracks and updates how much government revenue is generated any given day courtesy of withheld income and employment taxes. So to avoid any potential semantic confusion, we will stick to numbers and bullets:

We got to do something about that, Kingfish.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2012, 01:45:09 PM »

Whoopsie

“It is very important to look not just at the unemployment rate, which reflects only people who are actively seeking work,”

“There are also a lot of people who are either out of the labor force because they don’t think they can find work” or in part- time jobs.

“The 8.3 percent no doubt understates the weakness of the labor market in some broad sense,” ...

_ Unca Bennie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
Yes, welcome to the United States of Temporary Employment and Governmental Assistance.

A perfect model of stupidity, inefficiency and unsustainability.  We'll make Greece look like a bunch of prancing faeries by comparison when our time comes, and that time is coming soon boys and girls!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2012, 11:41:05 AM »
White House "stale" jobless forecast -

President Barack Obama will forecast a U.S. unemployment rate averaging 8.9 percent in 2012 in his annual budget on Monday - but before the document was even released a top aide called the projection "stale" and said it should be lower.

"We would certainly lower our forecast of the unemployment rate from the figures that will appear in Monday's budget if we were to do another forecast today," top White House economist Alan Krueger said in an e-mail.

"The forecast of the unemployment rate that will accompany the budget should be considered stale and out of date," wrote Krueger, who is chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers.

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-issue-jobless-forecast-disavows-133307929.html

What is truly stale is the bullsh*t and lies coming out of the Obama Regime 24/7/365!!!

::cussing::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2012, 04:20:18 AM »
The Stymie administration never lets its sh*t get stale . They always seem to have a load of fresh sh*t to shovel our way .

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2012, 09:35:31 AM »
Hey! Unemployment is getting better. Look at the positive trend! Everyone will like Obama Again! Well at least we know the timing for QE3.  Want to take a ride? Jump in a S&P  market fund now and get out Nov 1st.

Meanwhile, outside the land of unicorns and skittles and in the land of Mordor:

Like Global Warming, only information that fits the narrative is used, new housing is just where it was and foreclosures  are risingunemployment calculated via older methods is over 20%, Banks are being downgraded, and China continues to dump U.S. Treasuries and russia dumps them faster, and gold demand continues to rise, as the European Crisis continues to loom on the horizon

Nothing to see here. Move along.  Hey Look over there- its a really cute kitten!
CUTE TALKING KITTEN SAYS "I'M NEW"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
Heh, nice set up and finish Weisshaupt!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
Gallup Finds Unemployment Climbing to Nine Percent in February
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-finds-unemployment-climbing-nine-percent-february

Wow, Gallup "finds" unemployment climbing...they must have had to look real real hard, eh?   ::)

U-3 is just about where U-6 was when Obama took office!

http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=2008&toYear=2012

The Obama Depression continues.  Wait till those high gas prices start picking up, that'll help things immensely, eh?!

Obamanomics...   ::mooning::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2012, 11:52:54 AM »

The Obama Depression continues.  Wait till those high gas prices start picking up, that'll help things immensely, eh?!

Obamanomics...   ::mooning::

Don't think about that. Think about how cute kittens are.
10 Cutest Cat Moments

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »
Kittens are cute, there is no doubt of that...but seeing those responsible for this horror paying the price for their treason...now that's P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S !!!

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #190 on: February 26, 2012, 06:37:21 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: February 26, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #192 on: February 26, 2012, 09:29:36 PM »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2012, 04:21:26 AM »

If we're pumping more oil now than ever before ( as Stymie glibbly asserts ) then I'd sure as hell like to know where it's going . Has anyone mentioned Stymie's administration blocking the construction of new refineries in this country ? I don't remember when a new one was built . Anyone ?

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2012, 04:25:49 AM »
If Steven Chu has his way , the difference in gas prices between now in the U.S. and a European level would go straight into government coffers . They can't blame THAT on the oil companies . Of course they'll try !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2012, 07:34:12 AM »
Yeah, I'm sick of their BS, and I'm equally sick of the lemmings that still believe their BS!   ::gaah::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2012, 12:35:42 PM »
Yeah, I'm sick of their BS, and I'm equally sick of the lemmings that still believe their BS!   ::gaah::

THAT is what puts me into a rage. I'm so sick of feeling weaponless against "the narrative", the manufactured reality. They control the discussion, what becomes news and what doesn't, how that news is reported, and in spite of the Internet the bulk of the population still thinks whatever Diane Sawyer et al say on the evening news is the reality.

I guarantee you the average person at the gas station thinks it's the oil companies ripping him off. The Democrats can lambaste oil companies, even as their every single policy is designed to produce these higher prices.

::bashing::     ::gaah::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »

Lou Dobbs suggested that all Federal oil revenues from land leases and such, something similar to AK,
should be put in a separate trust fund away from congressional budget use.  Sounds good to me, after
all, it's our land isn't it?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2012, 12:54:04 PM »

THAT is what puts me into a rage. I'm so sick of feeling weaponless against "the narrative", the manufactured reality. They control the discussion, what becomes news and what doesn't, how that news is reported, and in spite of the Internet the bulk of the population still thinks whatever Diane Sawyer et al say on the evening news is the reality.

I guarantee you the average person at the gas station thinks it's the oil companies ripping him off. The Democrats can lambaste oil companies, even as their every single policy is designed to produce these higher prices.

::bashing::     ::gaah::

That reminds me, time to start posting notes at the pump again!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2012, 12:56:30 PM »

Lou Dobbs suggested that all Federal oil revenues from land leases and such, something similar to AK,
should be put in a separate trust fund away from congressional budget use.  Sounds good to me, after
all, it's our land isn't it?

Trust funds, yeah, those rarely if ever work as advertised!

Peter?  Meet Paul.