Author Topic: The O'Bama Depression Thread  (Read 73839 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The O'Bama Depression Thread
« Reply #440 on: March 24, 2013, 10:59:15 AM »
Don't worry, responsible adult!  We're on our way to guaranteed minimum income!

Yes! I will never work hard again! After all, why work when the same outcome is guaranteed?
What? You think someone has to work? Ha. The Debt Unicorns will provide for everything we need.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2013, 02:56:19 PM »
At least there will be plenty of unicorn flatulence to power our 500 cc engined cars
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 07:46:26 PM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2013, 08:49:31 PM »
I'll kill the unicorn and eat it.  If asked I'll say "What unicorn?"!   ::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #443 on: April 05, 2013, 11:39:45 AM »
Even the well-baked state numbers look like a pile of Obama...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/horrible-only-88000-jobs-added-in-march-unemployment-at-7-6/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/disaster-effective-youth-unemployment-at-16-2-in-march/

Market in the tanks...

"Paging Helicopter Ben, Helicopter Ben, please call the White House, Helicopter Ben?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #444 on: April 05, 2013, 01:19:38 PM »
Employment percent now at 34 year lows.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #445 on: April 05, 2013, 07:07:47 PM »
My oldest makes less than I did when I was her age and just out of grad school. She is probably going to be out of work by June. The job fairy hasn't visited my husband yet.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #446 on: April 05, 2013, 07:27:25 PM »
My oldest makes less than I did when I was her age and just out of grad school. She is probably going to be out of work by June. The job fairy hasn't visited my husband yet.

Sorry to hear that, LV. 

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2013, 08:13:16 PM »
Indeed, you'll never see social security, the only way to get your money back that was stolen is by any means necessary. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #448 on: April 09, 2013, 11:58:15 AM »
We had Obamaville's, but all those stories were crushed by state-run media...now we have Obamatown's -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/obamatown-underground-homeless-cities-found-under-kansas-city/

It's nice to see their diet is healthy...

...hope the ObamaCare fee-collectors accept, uhh, trash in lieu of money.   ::hysterical::

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306113/Kansas-City-homeless-city-Group-living-underground-crude-camps.html

charlesoakwood

« Reply #449 on: April 30, 2013, 01:43:48 PM »

It's Obama's depression and it's all contrived just like our national debt; it's driven by print junkies.  We're really only in a little bit of trouble, it's the regulators here and internationally.  But we don need no international. If we were to take the bit (Call it a Reed Roller Bit) and eliminate all regulation our economy would be as strong as a new Titan missile.
[blockquote]
Bottom line - Texas has wiped out a two-decade decline in crude oil output, and that within just the last 3 years. It is the largest oil producing state in the US, pumping out 32% of all domestic crude. If it were a nation, it would rank 13th in the world.[/blockquote]   

What resource natural or intellectual does the USA need to import?
Rare earth minerals?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #450 on: April 30, 2013, 03:40:41 PM »
"What resource natural or intellectual does the USA need to import?
Rare earth minerals?"

Hard working Christian people with brains. We could make billions and pay off debt if liberal minds were worth a damn so I don't think we could convince other nations to take them let alone buy the ignorant bastards. ::hysterical::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2013, 04:31:33 PM »
This nation was built with the hands of skilled labourers, and when they are regulated to carrying the parasites on their backs we all suffer.
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
"What resource natural or intellectual does the USA need to import?
Rare earth minerals?"

Hard working Christian people with brains. We could make billions and pay off debt if liberal minds were worth a damn so I don't think we could convince other nations to take them let alone buy the ignorant bastards. ::hysterical::

Agreed.  As to CO's point though, yes, rare earth minerals and hard to find metals like titanium are not in places necessarily always friendly to us and are costly - Russia, South Africa, places like that.

It would be nice if we were more self sufficient in all things.  But libiots and their baggage always eff up the works!   ::gaah::

Libiots begone!   ::asskicking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
ObamaCare tax penalties, this will help the winning...

http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-wreck-a7587

::popcorn::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #454 on: May 02, 2013, 12:47:18 PM »
As of 4/30/2013 Government Debt accumulated since Jan 1st is $396,115,446,614.80 - so yes, we are well on our way to adding another 1.2 Trillion in this calendar year.  For the first 7 months of the Fiscal Year, which begins Oct 1,  the debt is $762,604,089,798.10.  The Official debt is at 16,828,845,497,183.90 - so in a month or so we will pass 17 trillion.

Amount of Debt since the the Day Obama took Office? $6,201,968,448,270.82
Total Debt of the entire 8 Year  Bush Term inauguration to inauguration ? $4,901,104,747,205.59

For fiscal years (Oct-Oct)  we have:

Bush: $ 6,146,460,016,578.81  or $4,528,055,109,811.94 if you properly assign the 2009 FY spending to the  to the president who signed  the budget for that year. 
Obama : $4,908,326,332,864.48  or  $6,704,620,430,056.21 if properly assigned.

Obama has averaged $4,648,322,804.75 of new debt every day of Fiscal year 2013. Bush Averaged $3,041,974,017.48 a day for his entire 8 years if you give him responsibility for FY 2009 + TARP , and  $2,680,125,392.79 a day if you don't.  Point is, even with TARP added, and with Obama's stimulus subtracted - assuming FY 2013 to be the "new normal" , the pace is accelerated. At this rate, Obama will surpass Bush's worst  total in 266 days - easily by this time next year.  And we still have another 3 years after that  of this jackass.  At the current rate of spending, we will have very close to a 1.7 Trillion dollar deficit this year, and  each and every year after. - and that is before Obama-care really kicks in.

Does anyone really think we can add another 6.7 Trillion in debt over the next few years and the world markets will just accept it?  Our Tax revenues, at best will show some 1-2% growth, and that is if you optimistically think Tax revenue will track GDP under massive new tax hikes that will destroy many businesses and put further pressure on welfare and unemployment.

Point. Of. No . Return.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #455 on: May 02, 2013, 01:02:07 PM »

Agreed, if we continue.  If we decide to survive, and we may, we can do what any family does to balance it's check book, including the kids taking an after school job and work our way out of this mess.

Yes we can.  But can we rid ourselves of the predatory and parasitic insects on our branches of government that persist in causing our decline?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #456 on: May 02, 2013, 07:34:17 PM »
Fed's said yesterday the printing and monetization will continue unabated, stock market got a chub, it's all good times baby!  Get on the psycho express and party like there is no tomorrow!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #457 on: May 02, 2013, 08:52:52 PM »

Glock is correct, they're addicts, only a few nations aren't hooked and they are being called pariah.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: May 03, 2013, 06:57:57 AM »
And as we've seen with even modest efforts to ween the looters and enablers off the public teat...shreiks of "draconain cuts", "job-killing measures" and "severe austerity" turn already weakling politicians into spineless weasels and its back to debt, spending and printing...everybody is doing it...and it just makes me laugh when I see one batch of EuroTards cracking down on another for not doing enough to reign in their irresponsibility when they themselves are doing the same dmaned thing!...The only difference being the former hasn't reached critical mass yet...wait till their debt to GDP crosses the Rubicon!

This can and will only end one way.

Plan, prepare...then pull up a chair and crack a cold one.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »
size=9pt]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/14/white-house-defends-high-bills-africa-trip/[/size]  ...up to $100 million, ... “great bang for our buck.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-trip-to-africa-poses-special-challenges-enormous-costs/2013/06/13/29d9270a-cd29-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html
...Update: The White House has cancelled the safari for this trip.