Author Topic: Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser  (Read 907 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser
« on: July 12, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
"I do not want, and I will not accept a deal in which I am asked to do nothing.  In fact, I am able to keep hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional income that I don't need, while, uh, a parent out there who is struggling to figure out how to send their kid to college suddenly finds, uh, that they've got a couple thousand dollars less in grants or student loans.  That's what the revenue debate is about."  -Barack Obama, July 11, 2011

From Ann Barnhardt's piece at American Thinker.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Obama's Marxist Immersion Shows in Presser
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:49:22 PM »
There is nothing in the rules that says he can't cut a check to the IRS for more than he owes. As a matter of fact he should start immediately as an example to all that wish to follow.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
There is nothing in the rules that says he can't cut a check to the IRS for more than he owes. As a matter of fact he should start immediately as an example to all that wish to follow.

As if.

He's as greedy as he accuses others of being.  This is nothing more than an outright admission that he's a believer in "from those according to their means; to those according to their needs", just as his remark to the Joe the Plumber about "spreading around the wealth".

He's a communist thief -- but that's redundant.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »
Obamakov care little for his own income from his books that hed didn't write because he never labored to write them so just as it is for all scum that don't work for their money, they care little for it.  ::puke::

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »
Obamakov care little for his own income from his books that hed didn't write because he never labored to write them so just as it is for all scum that don't work for their money, they care little for it.  ::puke::

Something for nothing has no value.Besides what he got now is the tip of the iceberg. He'll be making Clinton money as soon as he leaves office. Look for Swiss accounts.People will pay good money to be lied to some more.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 07:07:45 AM »
Must be a lot of sh*t-eating mushrooms out there because that's all this POSOTUS is doling out and if you like eating that then too much is never enough...

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.