Author Topic: SEIU thugs cleared in Gladney beating  (Read 1137 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
SEIU thugs cleared in Gladney beating
« on: July 12, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »
From Big Government.  Hat tip Ace of Spades.

Between this, the Black Panthers, and the flash mobs, I'd say the civil war has already started.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: SEIU thugs cleared in Gladney beating
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:01:15 PM »
I assure you, it has started.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline michelleo

Not Guilty verdict in Kenneth Gladney beating
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »
It's official.  Rule of law is dead in America.  A jury has decided on a verdict against the SEIU thugs who beat up Kenneth Gladney.  Not guilty.  It's now given permission to F**ing union thugs everywhere that it's okay to beat tea partiers at protests with impunity.  How's it feel being the new Jew?!  
 ::rockets::
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 07:09:15 PM by michelleo »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: SEIU thugs cleared in Gladney beating
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:52:06 AM »
Time to initiate Operation Vigilante and bring the perpetrators to more effective justice?

::whatgives::

WTF else are people expected to do?  Accept fate and enjoy living in a state of tyranny and oppression?

This is starting to look too much like prewar Germany...people have to start combating eye for an eye etc or tyranny and oppression will be the order of the day!

::cussing:: that!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.