Author Topic: Western people dhimmified so 'slims are not offended  (Read 1539 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Western people dhimmified so 'slims are not offended
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »
Part One:

A 41-year-old Clarksville woman was arrested after Nashville airport authorities say she was belligerent and verbally abusive to security officers, refusing for her daughter to be patted down at a security checkpoint.

“(She) told me in a very stern voice with quite a bit of attitude that they were not going through that X-ray,” Sabrina Birge, an airport security officer, told police.

“No, it’s not an X-ray,” she told Abbott. “It is 10,000 times safer than your cell phone and uses the same type of radio waves as a sonogram.”

“I still don’t want someone to see our bodies naked,” Abbott said, according to the police report.

At one point, Abbott tried unsuccessfully to take a video with her cellphone.

H/T rayra

Part Two:

Who says the TSA molests everybody who falls into their clutches?

From Fox 8 News in Cleveland comes this heartwarming tale of an “unruly” Arab who boarded a plane in Chicago, headed for Germany, and of course was waved right through security. The plane got as far as Cleveland: 

The unruly passenger that caused United Airlines flight 944 headed from Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany to make an unscheduled stop in Cleveland was arrested Monday.

Stephen D. Anthony, the special agent in charge of the Cleveland Division of the FBI, and Chief Michael McGrath with the Cleveland Police Department announced Saleh Ali S. Alramakh, 21, was arrested after he repeatedly disobeyed orders from flight attendants Friday and his behavior eventually escalated to shoving, kicking and spitting.

Who is Mr. Alramakh and where is he from? Why, he’s a “student” from Saudi Arabia, of course — one with a distinct fascination for airplane rest rooms:

The trouble allegedly began when Alramakh, of Akron, went into the restroom and used an electronic device during taxi in Chicago.

"Alramakh of Akron"?  Really?  And "of course was waved right through security".

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Western people dhimmified so 'slims are not offended
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:30:44 PM »
I look at crap like this and say, "Of course the dhimmicrats allow this to go on unchecked. After all, they live for style over function". the uncomfortable sense that is left unanswered is....would it be any better with the pubbies we hire?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:35:43 PM »
I look at crap like this and say, "Of course the dhimmicrats allow this to go on unchecked. After all, they live for style over function". the uncomfortable sense that is left unanswered is....would it be any better with the pubbies we hire?

No.

Which is the reason for limited government, refusing all of them the authority to abrogate the 4th Amendment, but I don't have to tell you that -- singing to the choir.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »
Pubbies can be dumb, DemonRats are over-the-top batsh*t effing crazy with their Multi-Culti/PC/Diversity cult!!!

Profiling works, stupidity doesn't.

Just ask the average Jewish person in Israel!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.