Author Topic: Another Issa Investigation...Another brick wall thrown up by The Regime  (Read 857 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58908.html

Oh, they say it wasn't a fund raiser!  Case closed!

/

::)

::bsmeter::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Obama knows that he can refuse to cooperate because the only final power against him is impeachment, and he knows the GOP won't dare go there.

If there has ever been a president more corrupt, I don't know of it. I always held Nixon to be the standard, and he was nothing compared to this sonofabitch. Power has gone to his head.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

If there has ever been a president more corrupt, I don't know of it. I always held Nixon to be the standard, and he was nothing compared to this sonofabitch. Power has gone to his head.
Nixon was chump change in the corruption department.  Grant was by far one of the worst when it came to a corrupt administration, though not many believed Grant himself was corrupt.  And don't forget Harding (Teapot Dome Scandal); some say if Harding hadn't had the good sense to die in office, he would have been impeached by the House and convicted in the Senate.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Don't leave out Slick Willie.

But the level, scope and volume of corruption of this Regime is unprecedented in American history!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.