Author Topic: This is why Obama stormed out of debt-ceiling negotiations  (Read 3098 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Re: This is why Obama stormed out of debt-ceiling negotiations
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »
Gateway has it; click link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2011, 06:21:31 PM »
::thinking:: ::saywhat:: ::whatgives:: ::hysterical:: ::whoohoo:: ::mooning:: ::rant:: ::slapfight:: ::angry:: ::laughonfloor::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
If only they had the cobs to light him up.

Somebody said, the other day, the only reason they were here was to log the end of America.
Well, IAF, if it doesn't loose it's archives again, will be a conservative glossary, a starting point for research into the history and thinking of this time.  There is no other site that 24/7 brings more pertinent events and links from the ends of the earth to the small town together at one site and elaborates on them.
Maybe we are logging the end but I think we are also conceiving the new beginning.
God bless America. Long live the Republic.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2011, 06:37:53 PM »

Somebody said, the other day, the only reason they were here was to log the end of America.
Well, IAF, if it doesn't loose it's archives again, will be a conservative glossary, a starting point for research into the history and thinking of this time.  There is no other site that 24/7 brings more pertinent events and links from the ends of the earth to the small town together at one site and elaborates on them.
Maybe we are logging the end but I think we are also conceiving the new beginning.

That would be me.  I wrote that what I was doing here was chronicling our decline.  I hope you're right, CO; I sincerely hope we'll also be part of the new beginning.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »
Just so it stays, I photobucketed it and am putting it here for safekeeping as well.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »

America the Beautiful (performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 07:24:56 PM »
And the thing is not working again.  Somebody can tell me please how to import an image from my documents?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
Aw.  Really??

The Tonight Show spoofed President Obama by showing him kick a door after his tax cut speech. And whether people took it seriously or not, that video went viral fast.

The "Obama Kicks a Door" Tonight Show video was done to parody Obama's clear frustration with Republicans and others for having to trade renewing jobless benefits for a tax deal. Arguing with the Party of No must be like wrangling a room of toddlers on a sugar high.

And the Tonight Show seemed to get that. The "Obama Kicks a Door" video was the result. It's short, to the point, and an excellent editing job at that.