Author Topic: Obama Regime Hostile Toward Fox News  (Read 1892 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Regime Hostile Toward Fox News
« on: July 15, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »
I know, not much of an earth-shattering declaration, but this at least documents more evidence of their bias for posterity.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/exposed-white-house-press-e-mails-reveal-anti-fox-news-bias/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Obama Regime Hostile Toward Fox News
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:23 AM »
This just in,The sky is blue and ObaMao is a Marxist. ::whoohoo:: ::hysterical:: ::whoohoo::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »
Gunwalker, aka Fast & Furious, has been brewing and growing in scope for weeks now and I'm hearing very little on "the news" about it.  This News of the World hoohah has been going on for far less time, yet it made the radio news yesterday.  All day.

The filthy looters are using as an excuse what happened in Britain to pillory, excoriate and abuse Murdoch and Fox News, by extension.  Just the "crisis" they wanted.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »

Gordon Brown spent some 30 minutes in the house of commons excoriating Murdock. 
Every libber in the world wants Murdock.  Gunrunner, oh yeah, back in the war, Clark Gable,
I remember.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »
Every libber in the world wants Murdock.

If he didn't take proper care of his business (and that includes covering his azz) they may succeed at getting it. If he was sloppy enough to allow it (knowing what he must know of the pernicious nature of his enemies) I won't shed a tear.

Some on the left mistakenly believe that it is they who "drove" Beck off the air at Fox. Most of the rest don't presume to take credit, but simply rejoice at the withdrawal of a right-wing voice. I regret Becks move but understand that his voice will eventually be replaced. Similarly, if the left helps force Fox off the air other similar voices will spring up. And hopefully they'll be even more effective than Fox was.

Let the lefties get sweaty over this - I'm having a hard time suppressing a yawn.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
The WH got their butts handed to them./  ::rimshot::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie