Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Tit for tat

(1/2) > >>

charlesoakwood:

LINK

[blockquote]
--- Quote ---Yukari Mihamae grabbed the left breast of the female agent Thursday at the Terminal 4 checkpoint.

Police say she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands.

Officers say Mihamae admitted to the crime.

There's no word why she touched the agent.[/quoet][/blockquote]

Not a word, no one has a clue, shocked.
I bet she's naturalized or first generation American.
Go get 'em girl.  Every little way every little day.

--- End quote ---

charlesoakwood:

LINK

[blockquote]
--- Quote ---A Longmont woman was arrested at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor Airport Thursday afternoon after police say she sexually assaulted a TSA agent.

According to the arrest report, 61-year-old Yukari Miyamae is accused of grabbing TSA agent Barbara O’Toole’s “left breast through her clothing and squeezing and twisting it with both hands without the victim’s permission.”

The report says Agent O’Toole was dressed in her TSA uniform and was wearing her metal badge. 

A neighbor told FOX31 Denver that he is “100-percent shocked” that Miyamae is being charged for sexual assault.  “For her to be arrested for anything is totally shocking to me,” he said.

He told FOX31 Denver that Miyamae travels about three days a week. ...

--- End quote ---
[/blockquote]   

Pandora:
Ha!  So the "perp" committed a slightly exaggerated version of the TSA's "patdown" and she's arrested for sexual assault.

I hope she gave the fascista an extra twist for me.

charlesoakwood:

Her neighbor said she was a frequent flyer, appears she had had one group too many.

Libertas:
Alright!  The TSA gets a purple nurple!  Hope a legal defense fund is started up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version