Author Topic: Only Whites Can Be Racist  (Read 2563 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Only Whites Can Be Racist
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »
Toronto District School Board Teaches That Only White People Are Racist

From the TDSB Resource: Teaching about Human Rights 9/11 and Beyond A Package for Educators Grades 7-12

Definitions Pages 5-6 - found on page 70 of this document.

Racism:

"While people in different contexts can experience prejudice or discrimination, racism, in a North American context, is based on an ideology of the superiority of the white race over other racial groups. Racism is evident in individual acts, such as racial slurs, jokes, etc., and institutionally, in terms of policies and practices at institutional levels of society. The result of institutional racism is that it maintains white privilege and power (such as racial profiling, hiring practices, history, and literature that centre on Western, European civilizations to the exclusion of other civilizations and communities). The social, systemic, and personal assumptions, practices, and behaviours that discriminate against persons according to their skin colour, hair texture, eye shape, and other superficial physical characteristics."

This is child abuse, it is hate speech, I strongly encourage any parent unfortunate enough to have a child in this filth ridden system to file a complaint with the Toronto Police Services Hate Crimes Unit and to launch a civil suit against the TDSB. (I think that’s a great idea. Flood the system with complaints — especially as they’re valid ones. Instapundit)
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Only Whites Can Be Racist
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »
That's it! Time to invade Canada....eh?

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 12:17:49 PM »
That's the standard belief today among leftists.  Multiculturalism means that all cultures are equal, except for white Western culture which is uniquely evil.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 04:02:30 AM »
If it wasn't "racist" for Jesse Jackson to decry "Black on Black crime" and call NYC  "Hymie Town" then what the hell was it ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 04:44:23 AM »
If it wasn't "racist" for Jesse Jackson to decry "Black on Black crime" and call NYC  "Hymie Town" then what the hell was it ?

Tribal.  And if you're of any race but White, that's okay; you're entitled to your tribe.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
When all else fails bring in the clowns!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 10:47:19 AM »

::hysterical:: Wait a minute. Does laughing make me a racist? ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 10:52:24 AM »

::hysterical:: Wait a minute. Does laughing make me a racist? ::thinking::

Depends on who you ask! I don't recognise the word so in my book you're OK!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 11:37:22 AM »

Tribal.  And if you're of any race but White, that's okay; you're entitled to your tribe.

Do the Cleveland Indians count ?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »

Do the Cleveland Indians count ?

::evil::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 12:02:40 PM »
Louis Sockalexis, a member of the Penobscot Indian tribe of Maine, played in only 94 major league games, but is remembered today as the first Native American, and first recognized minority, to perform in the National League. He was signed by the Cleveland Spiders in 1897, fifty years before Jackie Robinson broke baseball's color barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Sockalexis, like Robinson a multi-talented athlete who excelled in football and track as well as baseball, appeared destined for stardom, but alcoholism derailed his promising career. He is, however, at least indirectly responsible for the nickname "Indians" as applied to the present American League team in Cleveland.

Cleveland's American League team (which began play in 1900) had been called the Naps in honor of playing manager Napoleon Lajoie, but when Lajoie left the team after the 1914 season, a new nickname was in order. In January 1915, team owner Charles Somers, after consulting with several local sportswriters, decided to revive the name that had defined the city's National League club 18 years before. Somers, perhaps recalling the all-too-brief period of excitement that Louis Sockalexis had brought to Cleveland in 1897, dubbed his team the Indians, a name that remains to this day.

Link
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 06:19:03 PM »
Add Toronto to the boycott list!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 11:10:02 AM »
Add Toronto to the boycott list!

::mooning::

I scratched off all urban areas from my list YEARS ago.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 11:31:30 AM »
Hey look at this news!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/17/tornado-force-winds-topple-ottawa-bluesfest-stage/

Make a stupid decision, God sends a tornado.  I am guessing a majority of the school board members attended this event.  It's dangerous being in the same space as this ilk, eh?

:P
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 12:31:41 PM »
Hey look at this news!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/17/tornado-force-winds-topple-ottawa-bluesfest-stage/

Make a stupid decision, God sends a tornado.  I am guessing a majority of the school board members attended this event.  It's dangerous being in the same space as this ilk, eh?

:P

Looks like some of the places I've played ;-)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
What was Cheap Trick doing at a blues festival?
~ Ann Barnhardt