Author Topic: Read this AP Hitpiece on Michele Bachmann  (Read 5423 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Read this AP Hitpiece on Michele Bachmann
« on: July 19, 2011, 07:22:54 AM »
Knowing what we all know about the Pigford scandal, you won't believe the depths the AP has gone to here to slander Bachmann. OK, you'll believe it, but it shows you what we're up against. None of the rampant fraud uncovered by Breitbart is even mentioned, and Bachmann's mention of fraud is left hanging as if it were only her opinion with nothing to support it but blatant racism.

The media is full-on and all-in. They will twist and lie in whatever fashion they can get away with in support of Leftism. God, how I hate these people.

It is the media that is as much the enemy of liberty as the Leftist power structure. Without the media, the Leftists have no voice.

Bachmann criticizes black farmer settlement
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Read this AP Hitpiece on Michele Bachmann
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 07:30:50 AM »
You expect anything more from a profession rotten to the core?

This is where Bachmann needs to excell.  Taking on this JournoLister trash as it happens, when it happens.  She needs to personally take on Margery Beck and the Associated Press.  Now!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:50:14 AM »
A particularly vitriolic individual by the name of Dan Savage has launched against her husband, too.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2011/07/14/dan_savage_suggests_marcus_bachmann_is_gay_.html
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »
MFM hacks, butt-puppets and bully's...oh my!

DemonRats are as DemonRats do.

And DemonRats only come after those they see as serious threats to their sickening worldview.

Their attacks are confirmation of Bachmann's chances as well as their own naked leftist bias.

Slapping these fools down is all to easy.  If I know Michele she will turn this to her advantage.  Keep on eye on upcoming media appearances...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »
IMO the thing to remember and to repeat back to the Oppresives, is the threshold that was set in 2008. No matter even if any of this were true, the 'worst' that we have to offer is 2 or 3 hundred times better than the POS they propped up.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 08:18:23 AM »
Gateway Pundit links to this:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/18/stress-related-condition-incapacitates-bachmann-heavy-pill-use-alleged/

Holy crap!  I thought they were on our side!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 09:50:37 AM »
Saw that, Pan

Might be problems for Michelle.
If any truth at all to it

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 09:54:33 AM »
Might be.

She's been in Congress for how long?  Run for reelection.  And this comes out now?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »
This one could be real problems.  The Presidency is not for anyone who can be incapacitated.  The governorship of Minnesota, however, ....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 11:38:20 AM »
Three points.

1 - Former employees are often not the most credible witnesses, need to find out more about this guy/

2 - Given the throat-slashing opponents she's fought since day one of her political career why would something like this not come out sooner?

3 - Anybody who hasn't suffered from migrane's can't possibly imagine how painful they are or how little is understood about them.

Campaign is calling this BS, and until I hear different I'll go with that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/19/michele-bachmann-migraine-headaches_n_902530.html?ref=tw

If this Dziok is carrying some other candidates water (T-Paw?) his nuts are toast!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
Three points.

1 - Former employees are often not the most credible witnesses, need to find out more about this guy/

2 - Given the throat-slashing opponents she's fought since day one of her political career why would something like this not come out sooner?

3 - Anybody who hasn't suffered from migrane's can't possibly imagine how painful they are or how little is understood about them.

Campaign is calling this BS, and until I hear different I'll go with that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/19/michele-bachmann-migraine-headaches_n_902530.html?ref=tw

If this Dziok is carrying some other candidates water (T-Paw?) his nuts are toast!

Exactly what I said.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 11:57:25 AM »
We shall see, but this doesn't pass my smell test either.  Great minds n' all!   ;)

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »
...In late July 2010, Rep. Michele Bachmann’s then-communications director, Dave Dziok, told his boss that he planned to take a new job with the public relations firm Edelman.
Dziok’s departure triggered a debilitating medical episode that landed the congresswoman in urgent care.
It was, according to three people who have worked closely with Bachmann, not an isolated event.

We know they are looking for trash, we know our guys mess up but it always seems to come from out of the blue.       

A Prediction Comes True?

GOP Dept. of Media Relations...
Doug Ross of ABC News gets roughed up by Michele Bachmann’s security:

It looks real, this activity is verifiable.  *!!%$$*

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 06:59:45 AM »
I like the pot/kettle action in the MFM...a DemonRat pol can rough up a FoxNews reporter but as soon as a MFM reporter gets a finger laid on 'em they freak out and whip out the goon jargon...

Tempest in a tea pot...

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 07:37:38 AM »
Yes, imagine the glee if a Fox News reporter were to be "roughed-up" at an Obama campaign event. "Motherf**ker had it coming," they'd say, and the campaign would roll on with a wink and a nod.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 03:37:59 PM »
The MSM wouldn't tell the truth about history even if they knew it . They seem to forget that Thomas Jefferson suffered from severe migraines for most of his adult life ; some of them lasting as long as six weeks at a time . Did they  "incapacitate" him ? Yes . Did medical science have effective treatments at that time ? No . Should this be an issue ? Not the way it's being framed by the media .  ::angry::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 10:52:19 PM »
And so far ABC is refusing to show this nefarious footage!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/07/reporters-behaving-badly-abc-stonewalls-on-releasing-tape-of-reporter-harassing-bachmann/

::mooning::

If they show part they will be forced to show his repeated physical attempts to the final one of her approaching her ride.  He will look like a bore, literally, or worse.

Heard on the radio that this so called reporter is the very same one who dumped on Foley just before the election. Coincidence?

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 01:45:14 AM »
Time's Michael Crowley has apparently never seen the video of Dan Rather getting roughed up on the floor of the Democratic Convention at Chicago in 1968 . I watched it live . It was fun .

I wonder how many floor votes Patrick Kennedy missed because he was drunk . I wonder how many his dad missed because HE was drunk too .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 07:02:03 AM »
Don't forget JFK either, I believe he suffered from migraines too.

Lame MFM!

::mooning::

And I remember more than one person getting the drop on that POS Rather.  It didn't look that hard to do to me!

I still remember that asshats retarded Vietnam correspondent coverage...what a jackass...too bad he didn't get close enough to the real action and catch a stray bullet/shrapnel!