Author Topic: Read this AP Hitpiece on Michele Bachmann  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Read this AP Hitpiece on Michele Bachmann
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »
I have migraines, and they are no joke. People who don't get them might think they're just a bad headache but it's way more than that. I wouldn't fault her if she was mainlining heroin to get rid of migraines.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 11:01:21 AM »
Mrs. IDP suffers from them as well.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »
I used to get them years ago.  Not typical ones either, mine had so much pain...ugh!  But I mostly grew out of them.  I'll get a bad headache once in a while, but my pain-meter is so thickly gaged...I get a "4" and for other people it might be a "9"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 12:52:33 PM »
I've had them since I was a kid.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Now Newsweek does Michele Bachmann hitpiece
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »
Now Newsweek does Michele Bachmann hitpiece, entitled "The Queen of Rage" accompanied by a wild-eyed photograph.

HT: Michelle Malkin, including a photo essay demonstrating how the Left demonizes through photographic manipulation, and deifies Obama with halo after halo....

The Conservative Crazy Eyes Cliche & Other Stupid MSM Photo Tricks
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:54:27 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 10:05:05 AM »

Those freaks will follow Bachmann just to look at the pictures, all the better for her.  If they follow her they will get to know her.

As Rush says, they will tell us who they fear.

Zippers has this story

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Newsweek-Bachmann.jpg

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 10:55:34 AM »
I liked the old...I forget what it was...

Newsweak?

Slime?

Had Rush with the stogie with the smoke swirling about him looking menacing.

Love that pic!

This sophomoric MFM crap often turns around and bites them in the butt.  That's why pic's of Jean F'n Kerry in his sperm suit and Dukakis in a tank are so hilarious...leftards acting naturally is way more scary than anything the MFM can come up with on conservatives...

But that doesn't mean we don't call 'em on it and shove it down their throat!

;)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 12:57:42 AM »
Pigs Fly. NOW Comes To Bachmann's Defense Over Newsweek Cover

Monday, the National Organization for Women (NOW) spoke out against Newsweek’s most recent cover, which features an extreme close-up of Michele Bachmann and the title “The Queen of Rage.”

“It’s sexist,” NOW president Terry O’Neill told TheDC. “Casting her in that expression and then adding ‘The Queen of Rage’ I think [it is]. Gloria Steinem has a very simple test: If this were done to a man or would it ever be done to a man – has it ever been done to a man? Surely this has never been done to a man.”

It's that broken clock thing, I guess.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:01:58 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 03:24:34 AM »
When even a turd like Bob Beckel thinks it was a bad idea , Newsweak has a serious problem .

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 07:20:49 AM »
The thing is, the Leftists know what they're doing. The picture is out there now, as is the "Queen of Rage" caption. Attention is being drawn to it, and it is making its impression, having its intended distorting effect on the public consciousness.

These are evil, evil bastards. Enemies of goodness.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 08:07:51 AM »
Yeah, but nobody reads weekly rags anymore. Especially Newsweek. My grocery store only rarely has Time near the registers. They fill up the racks at the registers with the stuff that sells to women and Newsweek isn't on that list. Nobody reads Newsweek.

And besides, we could put up a mental patient (sort of like Alvine Greene in SC...lots of people actually voted for him) and they would have a fighting chance against BO. Bachmann will have plenty of opportunities to properly present herself to the voters.

There is no way that BO gets re-elected.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 08:17:01 AM »

Bachmann will have plenty of opportunities to properly present herself to the voters.

There is no way that BO gets re-elected.

I'm guessing Perry's supposed upcoming announcement on Saturday will slow down Michelle's momentum

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
She did an excellent job handling O'Reilly last night.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
Heard some good clips of her at the top of the hour, chastising Duh Wun, taunting by asking "does this feel like a recovery?"!

::thumbsup::

Girl has game!

::cool::

http://media.patriotpost.us/humor/2011/08-09.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »
When even the leftist hags at NOW denounce your work, you've really hit low beneath the belt!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-newsweek-responds-to-eyebrow-raising-michele-bachmann-cover-shot/

See, like I said, this BS often backfires.

Newsweak, news for the weak-minded!

:P