Author Topic: Iran Nuke Program Accelerating...as are their UN violations, such as they are...  (Read 2603 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Universally Neutered nations is powerless before a radical Isslamic state and if these fools think their inaction won't eventually find them they are sorely mistaken!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/19/iran-acceleration-nuclear-angers-west

The Persians will be dictating things soon enough.

I sure hope Israel has a good plan to deal with this trash, nobody else is likely to do squat!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I sure hope Israel has a good plan to deal with this trash, nobody else is likely to do squat!

You can bet your ass they do. They know they can't rely on this administration for help. ::lalanotlistening::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

Welp, if they are going to nuke us, you can be sure it will be
before we swear in our new president.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!

You can bet your ass they do. They know they can't rely on this administration for help. ::lalanotlistening::

That may be but I would bet that the House Of Saud will be interested in letting them use air bases.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
After Iran "drops the big one" Stymie will naturally call for "peaceful negotiations" .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
So, Barry is going to cower in an undisclosed location and let everyone else in DC fry?

Yeah, a chickensh*t low-life would do that.  And a despicable Isslam ass-kissing bastard would let it all happen!

::gaah::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
So, Barry is going to cower in an undisclosed location and let everyone else in DC fry?

Yeah, a chickensh*t low-life would do that.  And a despicable Isslam ass-kissing bastard would let it all happen!

::gaah::

I wish you wouldn't hold back. It's not healthy. You really need to express yourself. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I hope Israel has a nuclear-capable submarine force. That was the major deterrent of the Cold War, the prospect that even if you have a stunningly successful first strike against the other guy, his subs will still exist to punch you back. Of course, the Soviets were at least no more interested in suicide than us. The Islamofacists aspire to it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Then I say we give it to them.  In spades.  With or without Israel's assistance.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

I hope Israel has a nuclear-capable submarine force. That was the major deterrent of the Cold War, the prospect that even if you have a stunningly successful first strike against the other guy, his subs will still exist to punch you back. Of course, the Soviets were at least no more interested in suicide than us. The Islamofacists aspire to it.

Aye, that's the rub.
~~~~~~~~~
And as far as pulling the trigger, well, that takes courage doesn't it?

charlesoakwood

Israel gets two more German submarines            

Israel, 29 SEPTEMBER 2009

JERUSALEM -- Israel has taken delivery of two German submarines ordered four years ago, a military spokesman said on Tuesday.

"We have received two Dolphin-class submarines built in Germany," he said, on condition of anonymity.

The submarines, called U212s, can launch cruise missiles carrying nuclear warheads, although when it confirmed the sale in 2006 the German government said the two vessels were not equipped to carry nuclear weapons.  ::wink,wink::

The subs were ordered in 2005 and delivery was initially expected in 2010.

Including the two new ones, Israel has five German submarines -- the most expensive weapon platforms in Israel's arsenal.

Germany, which believes it has a historic responsibility to help Israel because of the mass murder of Jews in World War II, donated the first two submarines after the 1991 Gulf War.

It split the cost of the third with the Jewish state.

According to Jane's Defence Weekly, the U212s are designed for a crew of 35, have a range of 4,500 kilometres (2,810 miles) and can launch cruise missiles carrying nuclear warheads. ...

LINK          

Germany starts talks with Israel over the sale of a new submarine, capable of firing nuclear missiles, despite having received no payment for previous deliveries.

Israeli and German officials have reached an "advanced" stage in their negotiations about the new Dolphin class attack submarine, a "senior" Israeli source told Israel's Maariv daily.

charlesoakwood

LINK

Israel is reputed to have the Middle East's only atomic arsenal, including submarine-fired nuclear missiles.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I'm assuming ( based on the range ) that these subs are diesel .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yes, diesel.  And I would wager they have one on patrol in the Arabian Sea.  And I bet our Navy knows about it, and has no reason to tell anyone else where they might be lurking.