Author Topic: I See A Lot Of Websites And This Is The Funniest Damn Thing I Have Seen In Ages  (Read 4326 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
FunnyExam.com

Advice: Be sure not to be drinking something when you see some of these.

An example:

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I knew someone in school who did this (all the time) and it's amazing that it never resulted in this:

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Put your drink down. Don't drink it. An "Honors English" student:

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Probably a conservative Republican by now:

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

Were I the parent , this silly ass would be in for a personal visit from me .

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Were I the parent , this silly ass would be in for a personal visit from me .

Young Newt Gingrich in an alternative universe.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
If you imagine that this was written by a child who eventually went into journalism, got hired by CNN and then was fired for making anti-semetic remarks about Jon Stewart then this can only be the work of young Rick Sanchez. Either that or Rachel Maddow.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
 ::hysterical::

I always enjoy the humor that is sometimes present when documenting the delcine of the gene pool!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Dayum! Those would be hilarious if it didn't show how much the country has deteriated.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

This one is a snapshot of the mentality of the prototype bureaucrat / Ruling Class puke.  Their demand for mental submission is a form of sociopathology, basically "Not only are you going to sit there and be brainwashed, but you damn well better pretend that you like it."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I would have served that detention with proud defiance.

My mom would have offered to kick his/her azz.  ::mooning::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Oh, do I have some stories.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

Care to share? 

/I must be a masochist, like I need more righteous outrage .......
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Care to share? 

/I must be a masochist, like I need more righteous outrage .......

No, these wouldn't make you outraged, they'd make you laugh. The stories I'm referring to are about me as a smartass student. After perusing this thread, I realized... I was not alone!!!
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No you are not.

My mouth (big surprise I know!) usually got me in more trouble than anything!

Detention?  Parents & Principals?  Punishment?

Check, check & check.

But I have to say, I had a LOT of FUN!

::evil::

;D

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I went to a public high school run by hippies. It was actually called a "Mod School", because it offered "modular scheduling". This meant in essence that students were free to explore their studies with as little structure as possible. Nice idea, if your goal is to graduate a few years of academic retards before you get a clue and change the system - which did happen two years after I graduated. The theory was that with less structured class time, students could learn how to manage their time and put their energies into elective studies that they found interesting - with a hat-tip to core curriculum, of course. Major fail.

I had a creative writing class once, where the teacher made the mistake of telling us that anything goes, and to explore our imaginations. Part of the class was sharing recitals with the other students. He had to abandon his "anything goes" policy because of me.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Heh.  Does that paper still exist?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Heh.  Does that paper still exist?

No, but at the time, I was working part time at a meatpacking plant, and one of the things that I discovered there was that next-to-NOTHING on the cow goes to waste. I captured that awakening with a poem I wrote and recited called "Ode to Bull Nuts". It began, "Oh, little footballs, once so potent..." The laughter of the students, the chaos that ensued, and the look on the teacher's face is something I'll never forget. And it was the next day that new guidelines came out for the class, lest anyone get the idea that copying my example might be fun - at least that's what I assume was the reason.

I basically undermined the whole premise of the class. It was supposed to be a free exploration of creativity, with no boundaries other than grammar. I demonstrated the vapidity of such an exercise for 16 year old kids. I forced the teacher to set boundaries, and then for the remainder of the semester, I pushed them to their limit.

The funny thing is, my poem was a perfect example to the letter of exactly what he told us he expected. I got an A for that assignment, and the class. But I was a thorn in his side.

Anyhoo, a few of the papers posted by Trap remind me of me.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I never did any of that stuff.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I never did any of that stuff.

You were never a teenage boy.

::angel::

- Thomas Jefferson