Author Topic: Serena Williams; thug  (Read 1671 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Serena Williams; thug
« on: September 12, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
After Williams won the first point with another stinging forehand, she walked toward Asderaki and, pointing her racket as if it were an extension of her index finger, said something that drew her a code violation from Asderaki. During the changeover two games later, Williams continued to take Asderaki to task, and she got personal.

“If you ever see me walking down the hall, look the other way,” Williams said. “You’re out of control. You’re a hater and you’re unattractive inside.”

Williams continued: “Code violation for this? I expressed who I am. We’re in America last time I checked.”

We know who you are.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/12/sports/tennis/stosur-wins-us-open-womens-title.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Serena Williams; thug
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
I can just imagine the side-to-side neck bobbing thing those ghetto-trash females do with their fingers in people's faces.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »

Steroids, not just for men.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 06:42:44 AM »
She is a street punk, period.

And this POS calling an official a hater and ugly on on the inside?!  Talk about being 180 degrees out of phase!

Punk trash doesn't succeed in intimidation and she thinks she can claim the high ground?  Pure trash!

And it is sad but not surprising she had fellow punk losers in the crowd agreeing with the thuggish behavior.

A complete lack of class all around...but trash is trash after all...

ETA - Should be checked for roids, that rage thing is an indicator ya know!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.