Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Bloody DemonRats on TV Lying about Repub's and blaming radical Tea Party

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
Reid, Schumer...it's a parade of dickheads lying, blaming, distorting, and crying like a bunch of spoiled effing brats who were told the word NO for the first time!

What a bunch of miserable low-life scum-sucking bastards!

I'm hearing no Tax Increases (if that includes repeal of credits/deductions I dunno)...basically looks like they are taking Boehner offer and hate the hell out of it.  But I don't trust these pigs as far as I can chuck them so I wanna see details!  If they Senate DemonRats don't have poison pills in there I would be SHOCKED!

Being called a radical by these pukes is rich, ain't it?  WTF was it that pushed the radical Obamakov agenda through and gave us ObamaCare and Porkulus and Cash for Clunkers et all and ran up debt like a drunken dictator?  Talk about effing RADICAL!

Tea Party has sense, DemonRats are senseless!

brad:
I thought Cash for Clunkers was Bush.

John Florida:

--- Quote from: brad on July 25, 2011, 10:06:28 PM ---I thought Cash for Clunkers was Bush.

--- End quote ---

Nope.

Update #1 July-24-2009 10:27 PDT:
The government website that lists details on the Car Allowance Rebate System (informally known as Cash for Clunkers) has been updated this morning. While the site used to say the program would start “around July 24,” it now says the program will start July 27, or Monday.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2009/07/reminder-cash-for-clunkers-expected-to-start-july-24.html

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Libertas on July 25, 2011, 01:52:10 PM ---Reid, Schumer...it's a parade of dickheads lying, blaming, distorting, and crying like a bunch of spoiled effing brats who were told the word NO for the first time!

What a bunch of miserable low-life scum-sucking bastards!

I'm hearing no Tax Increases (if that includes repeal of credits/deductions I dunno)...basically looks like they are taking Boehner offer and hate the hell out of it.  But I don't trust these pigs as far as I can chuck them so I wanna see details!  If they Senate DemonRats don't have poison pills in there I would be SHOCKED!

Being called a radical by these pukes is rich, ain't it?  WTF was it that pushed the radical Obamakov agenda through and gave us ObamaCare and Porkulus and Cash for Clunkers et all and ran up debt like a drunken dictator?  Talk about effing RADICAL!

Tea Party has sense, DemonRats are senseless!

--- End quote ---

I wear it as a badge of honor which they know nothing about.

benb61:
If a business were to lie to you about the price of a service or product, you could sue them for false advertising or maybe even bait-n-switch.  What can we do about these lying bastards?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version