Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Gov Perry shoots self in foot!

(1/2) > >>

warpmine:
                                                        "Our friends in New York six weeks ago passed a statute that said marriage can be between two people of the same sex," explained Perry. "And you know what? That's New York, and that's their , and that's fine with me. That is their call. If you believe in the 10th Amendment, stay out of their business."

Combine this with knowledge that the man backed Al Gore 12 years ago says alot about what words come out of his pie hole. He's a politician first and foremost meaning he'll say anything for an approval from one group and another to different group. Don't we have that now in Congress. Strike three. Stay home Gov Perry.   ::bashing::

radioman:
His point was that gay marriage should be a state issue and not a federal issue, not an endorsement for gay marriage.

AmericanPatriot:
I'm far from sold on Rick Perry.

IronDioPriest:
He supported Al f-cking Gore?

Next.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on July 28, 2011, 09:27:39 AM ---He supported Al f-cking Gore?

Next.

--- End quote ---

When he was a Democrat.

--- Quote ---His point was that gay marriage should be a state issue and not a federal issue, not an endorsement for gay marriage.
--- End quote ---

While I fully understand this position, he's missing the greater point.  It's not going to stay a States' issue if teh gayz can help it.  We well know by now the routine:  get "married" in a State that permits it, move to a State that doesn't and then sue for "equal protection under the law".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version