Author Topic: Speaker Boehner, Please Stop ......  (Read 5010 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Speaker Boehner, Please Stop ......
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 12:50:02 PM »
Not just gloating; he's already talking about "shared sacrifice" meaning tax increases.  And Dingy Harry right behind him - same spiel.  They haven't even stopped to take a breath.

So, Mr. "Conservative" Pundit, Mr. Speaker of the House, who've been saying "this is the best deal we could get", what have y'all got to say now?

I'm sick to my stomach.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »
So, Mr. "Conservative" Pundit, Mr. Speaker of the House, who've been saying "this is the best deal we could get", what have y'all got to say now?

I hope he knows he's toast next election. We WILL NOT forget. At least I hope his constituents don't forget.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
All this proves is the liberals think the last election cycle was an abboration and the republicans believe a few tea partiers satisfied the masses.

Next election cycle, rid ourselves of more democrats and more pseudo conservatives.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 03:26:48 PM »

Give 'em Hell in Twenty Twelve.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »
Being toast next election isn't enough. Until they feel genuine fear in their hearts none of this crap will change. And I've got news for them: in this crappy economy there's an ever growing population of people who feel like they have nothing left in life to lose.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2011, 06:32:15 PM »
Being toast next election isn't enough. Until they feel genuine fear in their hearts none of this crap will change. And I've got news for them: in this crappy economy there's an ever growing population of people who feel like they have nothing left in life to lose.

Yea...they gotta have fear in thier hearts. First, if you are a rino or liberal, too scared to run. Next, the fear of becoming the minority in your own party.... For those left, who have not faced the voter and want to keep thier job, will become responsible with thier vote.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.