Author Topic: US Court Documents Claim Sinaloa “Cartel” Is Protected by US Government  (Read 733 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
The son of a heavy hitter in a powerful Mexican drug trafficking organization has filed explosive legal pleadings in federal court in Chicago accusing the US government of cutting a deal with the the “Sinaloa Cartel” that gave its leadership “carte blanche to continue to smuggle tons of illicit drugs into Chicago and the rest of the United States.”??

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2011/08/01/18686680.php
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Ho-Lee-sh*t.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Ho-Lee-sh*t.

The effing government is in the drug business and it all hooks back up to gun walker.SOB
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This allegedly goes back to 2004 (Obama will just blame Bush, right?)... I bet Niebla never makes it to trial...

Part of this makes sense, cozying up to one set of dirtbags in order to shut down other dirtbags...but then you just created a strong dirtbag you have to get rid of somehow...

If it does go to trial I'll bet dollars to doughnuts Erica argues its all Bush's fault and that thick brush will wash Gunrunner and the real dirt off the radar...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
... cozying up to one set of dirtbags in order to shut down other dirtbags...but then you just created a strong dirtbag you have to get rid of somehow...

Seems this is the way the Left rolls, doesn't it?  They did it in the '60s with the Black Panthers - I'm sure there have multiple other pairings in the intervening decades -- and now they're doing it with islam.  Always assuming the created "strong dirtbag" segment can be controlled or eliminated after serving their purposes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
This could explain the prosecution by Johnny Sutton of the two border guards for shooting the drug dealer in the ass and giving him a free pass??Remember that one.
 Filippo Mazzie